Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL bros the got the date memorized. Glad for dirk tho:smokin

Ay side note, anyone in the dmv know of any saturday day parties? Like how they do it out in vegas or jersey?

Kd was a big factor for the time he was in

BABDF8D2-1008-413B-A5AE-3C56E4122CBC.jpeg

So if I'm gathering all this info correctly, KD had his own doctors clear him, then against the wishes of the team, he played anyways? I remember hearing he wasn't on a minutes restriction, but he could check himself in and out whenever he felt tired? So was it really KDs personal docs who lied to the warriors about his status? Was he pressuring them to lie to them about the severity of pain he was actually in? Or did none really know, and it was inevitable?

Raps have dominated or matched every quarter but the 18-0 run and KD one.

So please don't act surprised when this is wrapped up tomorrow night.

The better team won :pimp:
It sucks there were so many injuries on the court, but it's a part of the game. It's just that usually it doesn't happen within a two week stretch you have 4 of your five starters get it.

Raps have dominated or matched every quarter but the 18-0 run and KD one.

So please don't act surprised when this is wrapped up tomorrow night.

The better team won :pimp:
The thing that concerns me is the lack of experience from the Raptors, can they close it out against a proud champion like the Warriors?

I think Toronto wins going away tomorrow barring Draymond and Iggy hitting 8 3s.

Thing is they have done it's not likely but its not out of the realm of possibility.

Back
Top Bottom