• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put this in perspective - The Raptors were the laughing stock of NT for YEARS!!! And now that they are playing the Warriors, all these clowns are dying for them to win, and talking highly of their garbage franchise :rofl:. Unbelievably bad.
Craptors ain’t beating the warriors. Almost doesn’t count

Raptors played like they had the weight of an entire country on their shoulders in game 5. The energy in the building was mad tense. I expect to see them play much more loose in game 6. I really hope they get it done at Oracle.

It sounds dumb but now that KD got hurt, my rooting interest in this series has just evaporated for some reason.

I've moved on to free agency news :rofl:
Bro you should be elated KD isnt playing
He wasnt supposed to be on the court anyway
Get hype bro and rep your squad!
Told yall dont let all them folks that bet on the Warriors start guilt trippin yall Raptors fans

Raptors played like they had the weight of an entire country on their shoulders in game 5. The energy in the building was mad tense. I expect to see them play much more loose in game 6. I really hope they get it done at Oracle.
Even the head coach was overwhelmed
I think he tried to do everything he could not to mess up the game
And still messed up the game :smh::angry:

Agree with this, but also the whole KD situation made Game 5 unusual.

Lol they won't be more loose in Oracle g. What?!

They know what time it is if they lose tomorrow. You all do.

Back
Top Bottom