Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5876DBA0-CE32-409F-91A9-C5916B68A0EA.jpeg
1. Write a list of your standards in a woman for him to choose from.

2. Ball it up

3. Throw it out the window
She looks like Jim Carey the Mask. Steph could go to a local mall and find a female that looks better than her. I’m talking looks wise. I get all the other quality stuff. I know looks ain’t the only thing.

5876DBA0-CE32-409F-91A9-C5916B68A0EA.jpeg

She looks like Jim Carey the Mask. Steph could go to a local mall and find a female that looks better than her. I’m talking looks wise. I get all the other quality stuff. I know looks ain’t the only thing.

I ain’t really the biggest fan of her, but I’m not gonna suggest what another man should like :lol:

Plus I def wouldn’t marry a shorty from my local mall :lol:

I ain’t really the biggest fan of her, but I’m not gonna suggest what another man should like :lol:

Plus I def wouldn’t marry a shorty from my local mall :lol:
I wouldn’t either. I’m talking strictly looks. We can prob agree she ain’t it in the looks department, but she’s prob a great wife and mother with other great qualities.

Steph gotta upgrade his wife. Her Face looks like it got stung by a bunch of bees. She’s mad mid-grade.
I still wood based off the fact we spending Steph's money. However he could NEVER do that, could you imagine the hit his image would take if that happened. She would have to run through the entire team MJ style before the women would forgive him. They appear to have a good family life so sponsors are always going to flock towards him. I do agree though she is really letting herself go though, face use to be a lot slimmer. Hell Steph could have popped her again, son is obviously more than 6 weeks old.

Y'all buggin tf out! She's had like 4 kids and is going probably through postpartum depression and has a cooking show. She had a normal size face before the kids, cooking shows and the 2016 NBA Finals! (**** Bron Bron) :pimp:

7dLr2.So.138.jpg

efb798ece5e1c6fcfbfd596ebc1b135a.jpg

56f8a50a8894ed3f9bc605c56b517f62.jpg

She's was a dime with fiyah yambs. Looking like a whole cake with her fine Gina looking behind #DubsIn7 :pimp:

I still wood based off the fact we spending Steph's money. However he could NEVER do that, could you imagine the hit his image would take if that happened. She would have to run through the entire team MJ style before the women would forgive him. They appear to have a good family life so sponsors are always going to flock towards him. I do agree though she is really letting herself go though, face use to be a lot slimmer. Hell Steph could have popped her again, son is obviously more than 6 weeks old.
Son should drop some bread and have her visit Dr. Miami.

Y'all buggin tf out! She's had like 4 kids and is going probably through postpartum depression and has a cooking show. She had a normal size face before the kids, cooking shows and the 2016 NBA Finals! (**** Bron Bron) :pimp:

7dLr2.So.138.jpg

She's was a dime with fiyah yambs. Looking like a whole cake with her fine Gina looking behind #DubsIn7 :pimp:
She always had a huge noggin. She def looked better before though lol.

7dLr2.So.138.jpg

He brings the money, clout, and stability. She should be doing everything in her power to stay looking like this instead of a moon pie who goes on TV embarrassing her man

For better...and for worse ya’ll...until we can clone our wives pre marriage bodies. It’s not cheating honey..how can i cheat on You...with You??

Back
Top Bottom