• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game 6 Klay does have me nervous though I admit. He's got a track record of going bananas in these exact situations

Splash bro’s combining for 70. Dubs in selm

Correction* Splash Bros combing for 85 points. :pimp:

download_20190608_165924.gif

#DubsIn7 :pimp:

They've been averaging about 60 a game. Klay can go off but Steph has consistently been fading in the 2nd halves of these games, don't have faith in him to sustain if he gets off to a hot start. Even at 70, they're going to need 35 points from the others which is why they'll lose.

Ya, no one tries putting Oscar Robinson and KD into the Top 10 convo.

Y’all just proving my point

Those two are both considered top 10-20 players to ever play basketball. PLENTY of people out Oscar in their top 10 or close to it.

But you still think Deshaun Stevenson is on the Mavs. Forgot who I’m talking to.

They've been averaging about 60 a game. Klay can go off but Steph has consistently been fading in the 2nd halves of these games, don't have faith in him to sustain if he gets off to a hot start. Even at 70, they're going to need 35 points from the others which is why they'll lose.

Oh im not doubting them, it's the dubs in selm and where the other points coming from I lol'ed at

Reactions: MVP
Those two are both considered top 10-20 players to ever play basketball. PLENTY of people out Oscar in their top 10 or close to it.

But you still think Deshaun Stevenson is on the Mavs. Forgot who I’m talking to.
Hakeem
Shaq
TD
Bill Russell
Bird
Wilt
Magic
Lebron
Kareem
MJ

Who are you putting Oscar Robinson over?

Who are you doing putting Steph over?

Hakeem
Shaq
TD
Bill Russell
Bird
Wilt
Magic
Lebron
Kareem
MJ

Who are you putting Oscar Robinson over?

Who are you doing putting Steph over?

None. I think Both Steph & Big O are top 15 players ever. Steph still writing his story. What are you arguing here.

Those guys are all time greats. What else needs to be said.

Back
Top Bottom