• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Raps convince Kawhi to stay we're going to be a problem the next 4-5 years. We'll re-up Siakam and have virtually a clean slate beginning next summer to build the team around those two (Gasol, Lowry, Ibaka, etc will all be off the books). I actually think we have room to be a better team.

Light-years bouta go into hyper drive. Lacob probs on the phone now. Hella tampering gonna take place. Warriors gonna end up with AD.

Damn, it would be ice cold and they would never do it but if I was the Warriors, I’d trade Klay for AD if the Pels were willing to make the trade.

2 things..

Kawhi has to know that the raps aren't gonna repeat. They really weren't good enough to beat a Steph/klay led team in less than 7, if at all

Kawhi has to know whatever team he joins, as long as it's the right team, will be the favorites in 2020..

Siding with the Warriors over the Lakers huh..?

The last straw >D

He a turncoat like Essential

If Raps convince Kawhi to stay we're going to be a problem the next 4-5 years. We'll re-up Siakam and have virtually a clean slate beginning next summer to build the team around those two (Gasol, Lowry, Ibaka, etc will all be off the books). I actually think we have room to be a better team.

Need to see Masai go in and roll the dice again for a year of AD for the chaos

I think Kawhi either signs with the Clippers or re-signs with the Raptors.

He doesn't strike me as the type of dude that wants to play with LeBron.

Yall will still have gasol Lowry and ibaka this upcoming season tho

The problem here is this is the signaling of a massive power-shift in the league as well. This is the first time since really the Big 3 Celtics or prime Kobe-Pau Lakers that we have no idea what the top teams in both conferences are going to look like over the next few years.

You can do pretty much everything mins or hours after you tore your acl.

When i did mine i was able finish the game. Went to eat, drove to hospital and back home.

The painful part was when my knee buckled after i landed awkwardly. After that i stood up by myself and walked to the bench.

Klay will be fine tho. This man can score 60 pts with just taking 10 dribbles for crying out loud.

2 things..

Kawhi has to know that the raps aren't gonna repeat. They really weren't good enough to beat a Steph/klay led team in less than 7, if at all

Kawhi has to know whatever team he joins, as long as it's the right team, will be the favorites in 2020..

Siding with the Warriors over the Lakers huh..?

The last straw >D
I like Klay wayyyyyy more than kuzma :lol:

This is the first time since really the Big 3 Celtics or prime Kobe-Pau Lakers that we have no idea what the top teams in both conferences are going to look like over the next few years.

In the west. Probably the Lakers if they manage to get AD + another player.

In the east. Sixers and bucks. I think KL is leaving the raptors.

With a depleted warriora next season, raps should be fave if kawhi decides to come back
Given his injury problems, i dont see him doing a short deal or locking himself up in tor for 4 years
He knows he can probably join a team and thry would be in the hunt to win a chip instantly

Essential knew. Y'all corny. Not LEE. But you definitely Cheese Whiz.

Lol you looking flabby and sick. You chose wrong. Following a false prophet. Enjoy the projects. We won't welcome you back when we're back on top.

If kuzma wasn't talking about the injuring and just about kawhi winning..why would he say 'sucks to say' at the end? You guys either don't read or your comprehension is cheeks. He was specifically referring to klays injury.

Back
Top Bottom