Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@osh kosh bosh
New avy time
maxresdefault.jpg

Klay missed basically 2 games and it went 6. I thought the raps would win even if KD played but seeing how he affected everything in just 1 quarter of game 5 I'm not too sure. Toronto was very fortunate
Bruh, if warriors were healthy, I mean Kevin too. This over in 4. Fairly easy. I saw what I needed to see. If Klay didn't go down tonight, warriors win it and maybe the next. This team was better. It was pretty obvious. But without the pieces, they were lambs to the slaughter.

Kuz tweeted that 'karma' at 849 PST. Woj didn't tweet until 1031 PST that Klay had an ACL tear. Maybe he'll explain himself later. My first thought when seeing it was the redemption for Kawhi.

Glad to see Leonard win and glad to see that golden State team go down. I hate that they suffered those injuries but it is what it is. Hope those boys bounce back next year and i hope kd is on another team.

Bruh, it warriors we're healthy, I mean Kevin too. This over in 4. Fairly easy. I saw what I needed to see. If Klay didn't go down tonight, warriors win it and maybe the next. This team was better. It was pretty obvious. But without the pieces, they were lambs to the slaughter.
I don't think fans will remember Kevin and Klay being hurt in 20 years.

Just like how people forget LeBron was shorthanded when he lost in 2015.

Kuz tweeted that 'karma' at 849 PST. Woj didn't tweet until 1031 PST that Klay had an ACL tear. Maybe he'll explain himself later. My first thought when seeing it was the redemption for Kawhi.
He wouldn't say sucks to say tho...

It was simply in reference to Klay getting hurt and missing the rest of the game. The tear wouldn't necessarily be karma for what happened to kawhi, kawhi didn't tear anything.

Fasho. History books don't care about semantics. Wins and losses. That's what counts. As it should.

I am happy that my prediction became reality!

Of course the perfect way for Kawhi to close out Oracle, after the Zaza incident.

Congrats to the Raptors! At least one team that ruled the North this year went out in the way that was the only right way, I hope Jon Snow watched tonight, LOL.

Steph should have made at least one three pointer in the fourth quarter, just sad to see that the greatest shooter of all time can not make clutch buckets down the stretch. But then again, since I am not a Warriors fan I did not expect anything else.

The fourth quarter felt like Q4 of game 7 in 2016 all over again. Careless passes, turnovers, not hitting shots, no killer instinct.

Boogie probably already on the phone with another team.

The injuries to Klay and KD are terrible of course you never wish that on anybody.

The dynasty is definetly over, it will be interesting to see who all is going to leave after these tragic and terrible moments/ incidents.

In my opinion whoever made the final decision, I think it was Bob Myers, on KD should definetly resign, we had the weakest superstar move of all time in 2016 and now the weakest decision on an injured top level player of all time in 2019.

I think Steve Kerr should also consider resigning, I do not think that there will be another run like this for him as a coach with the Warriors, plus I am not sure how long his back is still going to hold up with all this pressure. Plus he collected so many titles in the past 23 years, he should be all good.

The medical staff should definetly see some changes as well.

Regarding the players: Steph will retire there, Iggy as well, KD and Klay are out, the other players are expendable/ trade possibilities.

So that's all folks, enjoy the offseason!

Fasho. History books don't care about semantics. Wins and losses. That's what counts. As it should.

It’s actually hilarious because I remember being in school in the mid 90s and people were saying the Rockets 1994 title wasn’t as legitimate because they never had to face MJ and the Bulls due to MJ’s retirement. I feel like nobody holds that against them now but back then people were saying that they didn’t have to face prime MJ for a title. In 1995 it was different because they got back there and the MJ-Bulls were eliminated early by the Shaq-Penny Magic.

This series could have just as easily been a sweep, Raptors were just the better team sans KD. He was the only hope for the Dubs to win and he wasn't ready.

Back
Top Bottom