• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D6FFA849-2AE9-4B4E-9779-75E5351CF423.jpeg

Kinda wish they cut the nets down

Why don’t sports teams have better beer for these kind of celebrations? They can afford it...

:rofl: trying to talk spicy while rooting for a 17 win team. Y’all are pathetic. Nobody wants to play for the Knicks. That’s why Kyrie going to Brooklyn.

Son that’s fine BUT THEY MY KNICKS at the end of the day if they go 10-72 I don’t care I love them no matter what.

I been a Knicks fan my whole life it will never change. But you probably been a warriors fan for 20 mins.

The thing about fandom is you can’t control what your franchise does. You can only love them, I don’t care if the Knicks are trash for the next decade THEY MY KNICKS.

Lol son I’ll still go to Knick games the way I still go to Yankee games. Yankees trash too? How many we got? You win some you lose some. In your case....

Warriors Trash B.

Son that’s fine BUT THEY MY KNICKS at the end of the day if they go 10-72 I don’t care I love them no matter what.

I been a Knicks fan my whole life it will never change. But you probably been a warriors fan for 20 mins.

The thing about fandom is you can’t control what your franchise does. You can only love them, I don’t care if the Knicks are trash for the next decade THEY MY KNICKS.

Lol son I’ll still go to Knick games the way I still go to Yankee games. Yankees trash too? How many we got? You win some you lose some. In your case....

Warriors Trash B.

I’ve been on here rooting for the warriors for a decade :lol:

Say it with me THE KNICKS ARE TRASH. NEW YORK BASKETBALL IS TRASH. they’ve Been god awful for the last 20 years. Don’t speak on teams that have actual won something.

When was the last time anything from New York basketball was relevant?

I’m keeping the same energy as y’all but now it’s “why are you like this?” :rofl:

I’ve been on here rooting for the warriors for a decade :lol:

Say it with me THE KNICKS ARE TRASH. NEW YORK BASKETBALL IS TRASH. they’ve Been god awful for the last 20 years. Don’t speak on teams that have actual won something.

Took y’all 42 years.

#Dubsin7

#ohwait

#finalsdone

#currychoked

#klayandkdpackingup

#draymondonlyfanstillhismomma

Back
Top Bottom