Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They gotta flip Favors for a guard.
I didn't realize it was a team option for Favors, that's gotta be their trade chip. He was a very valuable back up center but at this point, pun intended, you need a starter more than a backup

The problem with Utah is that their best 3 point shooters (outside of Ingles) aren't the guys who are in the regular rotation. And that Korver is 40. They need to address that as well. Their numbers say they are a good shooting team, but it's deceiving. Rubio, Crowder, Favors, Mitchell, Gobert aren't great shooters and Royce doesn't have enough volume

Lol

Blake came out the first time, the pistons went from up 3 to like down 12

Blake went out the 2nd time, and the pistons were down 1 and they're currently down 9

Sheesh.

One nugget fan on this forum: Morris sucks.

NTers: see, all nuggets fans hate Morris.

D08CE76E-F543-4D4E-B45E-F5195D11F86B.gif

You're lost, but I'll help.

tyisny said:
Enough attention isn't being paid to Jamal Murray being benched for a guy, that by all accounts on here is atrocious.

addict4sneakers said:
One game benching for a team violation and Monte Morris been better than Lonzo and Rondo this season.

tyisny said:
I literally haven't seen anything but Negative comments on Morris from Nuggets fans but he's having a better season :rofl::rofl::rofl:..... You guys and this ALA narrative just gets out of hand sometimes

JD617 said:
"By all accounts on here is atrocious"

Lol, what accounts? I can't find one negative post about him. Nothing but posts saying he can hoop.

https://niketalk.com/search/16416220/?page=2&q=Monte&o=date&c[node]=7354

Classic tyisny just making stuff up. :lol:

What's good with Embid and the flagrant fouls?

The calling people nobody's and stuff? I thought dude was cool and just a master at trolling, but dude is really just a bad guy.

Wow.

I don't get the hate on the Nuggets. They have far exceeded expectations in a short amount of time.

Laker fans hate on the Nuggets because Jamal Murray trash talked Lonzo like once. And then those same dudes will complain about how the league is soft. I'm lost.

I don't get the hate on the Nuggets. They have far exceeded expectations in a short amount of time.

Laker fans hate on the Nuggets because Jamal Murray trash talked Lonzo like once. And then those same dudes will complain about how the league is soft. I'm lost.
Really no point in trying to rationalize the opinions of any of the MLGA contingent.

Back
Top Bottom