• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impressed on how they defended Harden. He looked all out of wack couldn’t sauce or do any of his go to moves.

PJ tucker and House killed me. Couldnt even miss properly.

Just ventin some fustrations man. I never bet on sports and the one time I felt a close out game was inevitable, they pull this trash

Wow, 4 games tomorrow. I don't remember that happening on a weeknight. At least not in the past handful of years. I thought they scheduled the games so that wouldn't happen.

HOU$TON HOU$TON second2nonee second2nonee Peep Game Peep Game @hardens beard

tenor.gif

SMMFD

It took 23 points on 61% shooting from Jae Crowder and the Rockets bench laying a goose egg for this win. Jazz lucked out as this should be 4-0
Jazz had game 3 and let it slip away. Should have attacked Paul & Harden who both had 5 fouls down the stretch tbh.

If I told anyone Harden went 3-20 in a playoff game, most would say Houston loses. Houston still got lucky a couple of those wide open 3’s didn’t fall for Utah. Harden was trash all night.

Wow, 4 games tomorrow. I don't remember that happening on a weeknight. At least not in the past handful of years. I thought they scheduled the games so that wouldn't happen.

league was definitely anticipating more sweeps happening this first round

Jazz had game 3 and let it slip away. Should have attacked Paul & Harden who both had 5 fouls down the stretch tbh.

If I told anyone Harden went 3-20 in a playoff game, most would say Houston loses. Houston still got lucky a couple of those wide open 3’s didn’t fall for Utah. Harden was trash all night.

The Jazz had literally every single thing go their way in game 3 and still found a way to lose. Nothing else needs to be said.

Back
Top Bottom