• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don’t see how anything should be more important than how the two teams matched up against each other in their regular season series when going into a playoff series against each other.

The Bucks being better against other teams in the league is more important? How does this make any sense?

I really don’t see how anything should be more important than how the two teams matched up against each other in their regular season series when going into a playoff series against each other.

The Bucks being better against other teams in the league is more important? How does this make any sense?
I am quite interested in how Lopez performs. His numbers against the pistons were absurd in terms of plus minus #osh. heard it was some of the highest in playoff history while Drummond had the lowest in history

The bucks being better against other teams helped them get home court advantage

I will say Kyrie put up 22 ppg on 38% shooting against the Celtics (And that's with him shooting 45% on threes). That isn't good enough to win in a playoff game.

The bucks are gonna be missing Brogdon tho so that helps the Celts, The Celts are missing Smart but he was HORRENDOUS vs Milwaulkee this year

Regular season matchups have been proven time and again to be indicative of nothing.

The spurs were only 6 games worse than the Nuggets comnpared to the Bucks who sported an eleven games differential between them and the Celtics. The spurs are a veteran team going up against a bunch of guys who are really in their first playoff rodeo. Completely different scenario. Whataboutism is pointless in this sport.

I think the series will prolly be close, six games if I had to guess. But the fact remains, the Bucks were the best team in the league, a full eleven games better than Celts. They have the best player in the series, a guy who might be the best player in the league at this point.

The series could be close (i think it will be) but the bucks could easily also just prove they are far superior. The Celtics clearly have shown they can't come through and shut it down in that way.

Last edited:
The way the Bucks fared against the Kings, Rockets, and Raptors in the regular season has more baring on a playoff series against the Celtics than actual games against the Celtics.

#NTlogic at it’s finest. Always consistent.

I will say Kyrie put up 22 ppg on 38% shooting against the Celtics (And that's with him shooting 45% on threes). That isn't good enough to win in a playoff game.

The bucks are gonna be missing Brogdon tho so that helps the Celts, The Celts are missing Smart but he was HORRENDOUS vs Milwaulkee this year
Well, if Kyrie is scoring against the Celtics then yeah, it will probably be difficult for the Celtics to win.

Well, if Kyrie is scoring against the Celtics then yeah, it will probably be difficult for the Celtics to win.
So regular season matchups matter or they don't? Cause your saying they only matter when the play each other but every other game is pointless.

Bringing it every night, and consistently. Teams that didn't crack 50 wins historically don't usually beat teams that win 60 games.

Your tiki torch team going home brother, Kyrie leaving, Nets won the trade. Sorry.

So regular season matchups matter or they don't? Cause your saying they only matter when the play each other but every other game is pointless.

Bringing it every night, and consistently. Teams that didn't crack 50 wins historically don't usually beat teams that win 60 games.

Your tiki torch team going home brother, Kyrie leaving, Nets won the trade. Sorry.
My whole argument is that they do matter. What are you even saying?

And who are you a fan of again?

Back
Top Bottom