Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let Giannis get his. Stop Middleton and Bledsoe from going off
I've been saying this. Stay home on the shooters and just dont foul Giannis when he drives lol it aint gonna always work but it can. Cs have multiple bodies to throw at Giannis too

we needed that W. Still upset about the loss the other night. Even if thats the only win we get, Im glad that we dont have to go to the offseason yet. Royce, Crowder and Favors saved us and allowed Donovan to get his looks.

I've been saying this. Stay home on the shooters and just dont foul Giannis when he drives lol it aint gonna always work but it can. Cs have multiple bodies to throw at Giannis too
Just don't foul Giannis when he drives is easier said than done. :lol:

I might be crazy but I think we have a series now. Rockets starting to unravel a lil bit and Jazz have the momentum

They've held him to 37% shooting and 6 turnovers this series
i think rockets win next game. jazz is too young and harden will use his intelligence to beat the utah.

The logic behind letting someone’s best player get whatever they want has never made any sense to me.
it might just be math here, letting Giannis get 2 instead of kicking it for 3 and keeping shooters out of rhythm, as long as Giannis is willing to shoot and makes a few the plan falls apart.

I might be crazy but I think we have a series now. Rockets starting to unravel a lil bit and Jazz have the momentum

They've held him to 37% shooting and 6 turnovers this series

Nah, jazz are losing game 5. Crowder isnt going off again like that

i think rockets win next game. jazz is too young and harden will use his intelligence to beat the utah.

Utah is going to give them all they can handle. Capela might still be faded the rest of this week and Gordon/tucker are due to come back to earth. Definitely won't be easy

Nah, jazz are losing game 5. Crowder isnt going off again like that

Probably not but maybe he at least cracks double digits now that he found his stroke. Gobert probably doesn't score 4 points again either

#StephCurryrevengetour is now cancelled

This is Officially #PutsomeRespectOnKDNametour.

He done marked out Bron Two years in a row, He's gonna obliterate Harden next round, & One Of Kawhi/Giannis are just gonna have to deal with the facts come finals time. Best player in the league #Blogboymosthated

#StephCurryrevengetour is now cancelled

This is Officially #PutsomeRespectOnKDNametour.

He done marked out Bron Two years in a row, He's gonna obliterate Harden next round, & One Of Kawhi/Giannis are just gonna have to deal with the facts come finals time. Best player in the league #Blogboymosthated

I think Harden is #BlogBoyMostHated

Back
Top Bottom