• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, what a terrible thing to have a guy who averages 20 points on 13 shots and is one of the best 3 point and FT shooters in the league...

20 points on 13 shots..

giphy (8).gif

Listening about how GSW is cresting a dynasty, makes me think that the Cavs had three #1 picks AND Lebron and look at em now.

Boston too but Ainge overvalued his picks.

And this means? Right. Nothing :lol:

I didn't say he was trash.
So if he were a starter for any other team in the league, that team would also have no chance at getting one win against the Warriors?

Listening about how GSW is cresting a dynasty, makes me think that the Cavs had three #1 picks AND Lebron and look at em now.

Boston too but Ainge overvalued his picks.
How did he overvalue his picks? He's going to end up with Kyrie and AD from those picks.

Then what was the point of your original comment? Why single out Gallanari as the reason the Clippers can’t win a playoff series?

You're making a big deal out of a small post. :lol:

You know what I mean. The talent they have to match up is my point . Sub in anybody from the squad. Would it have been better if I said Pat Beverly? Point is, Clips getting swept

Would y’all stop it

No one affords this **** to lebron but we stay coddling the warriors. Stop it already :smh:

I’ve made excuses for Lebron for years.

I’d love to see the warriors get clapped in the playoffs sent home early, end of their baby dynasty and all of that.

But What I said is true.

Back
Top Bottom