Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all were the ones acting shocked
I mean, your original post essentially said that any team with a 20 PPG scorer on 46/43/90 shooting splits couldn't win one game from the Warriors, and then you followed it up with a Magic Johnson tweet that basically said the Clippers starting lineup isn't as good as the Warriors starting lineup.

You got it though.

I mean, your original post essentially said that any team with a 20 PPG scorer on 46/43/90 shooting splits couldn't win one game from the Warriors, and then you followed it up with a Magic Johnson tweet that basically said the Clippers starting lineup isn't as good as the Warriors starting lineup.

You got it though.

I'll make sure to spell it out for you next time

I don’t really think Boogie is a positive player for the Warriors and I felt this way when they signed him more or less. His application is extremely limited for them.

Trez is really good.

Remember when @tyisla said he couldn't take a Kawhi/Galo/Trez frontcourt seriously?

:rofl:

When KD leaves and Warriors use that money to get more role players and keep their core, they'll still be favorites to win it all, close second will be the Knicks with Kyrie, KD and AD.

I mean, I'm not saying they'd be championship favorites or anything like that :lol:

Who in the West has a better frontcourt than that though?
They’d be a solid playoff team but I wasn’t sure what you meant by “seriously”. I don’t see that trio as a contender really. Without other big pieces.

Back
Top Bottom