• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know some clowns in here will think it's a joke but the clippers deserve a ton of credit. They were up by 10 points in the first quarter

Durant the best player on the planet

I knew Lou will wasn’t gone do **** tonight :smh:

0F9CE84F-0624-44A8-ACA6-0319748C8DF8.gif

Atlantic division is going to be deep if KD goes to the Knicks and everyone resigns

Toronto- Leonard,Gasol,Lowry,Ibaka
Knicks-KD, Max FA
Sixers-Embiid,Simmons,Butler,Harris
Nets- Dlo, Max FA, Jared Dudley
Celtics- Kyrie, Davis

:wow::wow:

MJ had more skills and was more multi-faceted and talented than KD imho. Jorda's footwork was unparalleled. Jordan won MVP and DPOY in the same season and was 11x All-NBA and 9x All-Defense in 13 seasons.

KD never been All Defense I don't think. When I think of most talented player ever, I think of a king on both sides of the ball. Gotta be all-world on both sides of ball imo.

:rofl:

Steph getting carried in the clutch yet again by KD. Truth is without KD, GS really may have only 1 ring during the Curry era. We saw what happened when they had to play a Cleveland team at full strength prior to KD’s arrival.

Yeah Curry be looking funny in the light. Klay and KD often carry the load.

KD going ham and us missing a lot of makable shots is not really a recipe for success in this one.

And, yes, the Staples crowd sucks. It’s like they’re just waiting to whole time for the Warriors to go off.

Back
Top Bottom