• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25/5/7 on 50/50/98 splits

“Easily the third best player”

To be clear, when I said Draymond was the Warriors second best player in the series, it wasn’t a shot at Steph; it was just a compliment to Draymond.

Draymond had a huge impact on the series with his defense and playmaking. It was his total impact on both sides of the ball that, to me, made me say what I said.

To be clear, when I said Draymond was the Warriors second best player in the series, it wasn’t a shot at Steph; it was just a compliment to Draymond.

Draymond had a huge impact on the series with his defense and playmaking. It was his total impact on both sides of the ball that, to me, made me say what I said.
Folks in here love to downplay Draymond's overall impact on the team. Refreshing to hear this take.

Last playoffs draymonds defense went under the radar. I believe his metrics guarding the rim were crazy good.. this playoff run I haven’t looked at the numbers but he’s about to be tested something serious

Last playoffs draymonds defense went under the radar. I believe his metrics guarding the rim were crazy good.. this playoff run I haven’t looked at the numbers but he’s about to be tested something serious

He also made a lot of impressive help-and-recover plays, where he cut off drives and still was able to close out on shooters when the ball got passed. Really was the anchor of the GSW defense.

It’ll be good for steph and kd to be separated so we can evaluate properly. I don’t blame kd for going to gsw but it’s led to some blurred conclusions

Draymond is the team's primary facilitator, can guard 1-5 at an elite level, and is the reason the "death lineup" is possible. The way some people talk about him in here, you'd think he's just another guy.

Draymond is the team's primary facilitator, can guard 1-5 at an elite level, and is the reason the "death lineup" is possible. The way some people talk about him in here, you'd think he's just another guy.
The problem is his value of playing the 5 only shines during the playoffs. It’s like an inverted playoff harden

His playmaking goes up a notch because you have to double Steph.

All season it’s “Draymond is trash we aren’t maxing him out” to now he’s 2nd most important player on the team.

B Sox B Sox gotta get rid of that glitch in his system.
It’s a fair question in terms of maxing him. If you’re 90% of teams it’s probably not a wise move

Tweeting this at 8AM....league ****ed again

8CEA0007-440F-4F44-A1C7-D08E43B6AC87.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom