• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zach lowe said it best, you can live with KD going off, but if steph is having a good game you are most likely getting blown out. His shooting enables his teammates in so many ways, which is why he gets doubled at the half court line and opposing coaches do everything to keep him out of the game

Tweeting this at 8AM....league ****ed again

8CEA0007-440F-4F44-A1C7-D08E43B6AC87.jpeg

Raptors in 5 and another zero point game confirmed.

How can KD not go to LA after this?

They definitely knew we wasn’t posed to be here

I came here to say what HIM HIM said. Dudes got sent home packing in 6 and got 50 of them thangs put on their head by KD in a 19-point blowout closeout game and they’re all jovial and making jokes in the presser. They were definitely just happy to be there :lol:

If they add KD or Kawhi, they could make some serious noise. Realistically, this would be the best look for KD in terms of #NTNarratives because he could be the clear cut best option on a competitive team with no other superstars/all stars and prove he can lead by himself.

zach lowe said it best, you can live with KD going off, but if steph is having a good game you are most likely getting blown out. His shooting enables his teammates in so many ways, which is why he gets doubled at the half court line and opposing coaches do everything to keep him out of the game

Lol this is laughable. Y'all going to give KD his due one day.

I was thinking about KD’s free agency. All y’all call him Beta, talk about how he’s insecure, are aware of him being conscious of what folks say about him on social media/the media in general.....wouldn’t leaving GSW play exactly into that? As in, if he left wouldn’t he look more beta because the narrative will be he couldn’t handle winning on a team that wasn’t considered his own?

KD is the best player in the world now and I don’t know what it is exactly but something about that title, maybe it’s the scrutiny that comes with it but you can see when somethings up. This playoff series is giving me Lebby 2010/2014/2018 vibes. I don’t think he’s going to sabotage the team or anything, I just see them not winning and him dipping.

MJ (and I think a few others) retired but has a superstar in their prime ever left in free agency after winning a strap and potentially MVP? It’s almost like I don’t want to take a definitive stance on his move until I see if they win da strap or not because this could be unprecedented.

You can’t help but love them cats. True definition of having that “dawg” in you, without putting on for real. Them dudes just “it”. And I love it.

Trezl gotta be one of the worst dressed ***** in the league tho :lol:. ***** dresses like a world star rapper from the backroads of South Carolina who raids the manikin’s at DTLR every weekend.

I was thinking about KD’s free agency. All y’all call him Beta, talk about how he’s insecure, are aware of him being conscious of what folks say about him on social media/the media in general.....wouldn’t leaving GSW play exactly into that? As in, if he left wouldn’t he look more beta because the narrative will be he couldn’t handle winning on a team that wasn’t considered his own?

KD is the best player in the world now and I don’t know what it is exactly but something about that title, maybe it’s the scrutiny that comes with it but you can see when somethings up. This playoff series is giving me Lebby 2010/2014/2018 vibes. I don’t think he’s going to sabotage the team or anything, I just see them not winning and him dipping.

MJ (and I think a few others) retired but has a superstar in their prime ever left in free agency after winning a strap and potentially MVP? It’s almost like I don’t want to take a definitive stance on his move until I see if they win da strap or not because this could be unprecedented.

The masses don't acknowledge him as the best player in the world though. That's one of the main reasons he's dipping. Him leaving GS will restore competitive balance to the league.

You can’t help but love them cats. True definition of having that “dawg” in you, without putting on for real. Them dudes just “it”. And I love it.

Trezl gotta be one of the worst dressed ***** in the league tho :lol:. ***** dresses like a world star rapper from the backroads of South Carolina who raids the manikin’s at DTLR every weekend.

Lmaoo he for sure dress like would have a user submitted video up on worldstar if he rapped :lol:

Back
Top Bottom