• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disagree. Matchups mean everything. Horford's ability to play from the perimeter as well defend and score inside the paint heavily affects Milwaukee's effectiveness. Compare Drummond and his ineffectiveness last series.

Plus Hayward and Brown neutralizes Middleton. Bledsoe? He has to worry about Kyrie, thus cancelling him out.

The C's are built for the playoffs be cause they matchup with anyone.

Think there may have been a bit is sarcasm to that post from @JD617 ...

LMAO, Pierce keeps being an absolute lame on TV

"Bucks can win the championship".......... *directly after Game 1*.........."Bucks aren't winning this series"

If this is going to be his "thing" as an analyst, then he's just trying to be a knock off version of Barkley, except alot less funny.

KindheartedIndelibleGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Let's Go!

They just started calling it a lot a few seasons back and i do not understand how it's a travel. The player goes from a triple threat stance, dribbles then moves. It's crazy considering all of the blatant travels that aren't called.
technically if you lift your pivot before putting the ball on the floor its a travel. most do it so fast you don't even notice it but yeah I agree they miss a lot of blatant ones this game was no exception

technically if you lift your pivot before putting the ball on the floor its a travel. most do it so fast you don't even notice it but yeah I agree they miss a lot of blatant ones this game was no exception
They miss blatant ones in the league period.
It's just very fishy when they choose to call the pivot travel. If anyone is able to post it, it happened in the first minute if the 4th.

W’s in Fo’ :nthat:

Oh yea, Giannas got next, the league is in trouble if the best player in the league can’t shoot :lol:

Only way Rockets win this series is if they can steal at least one victory on the road

#magicjohnsontweet

Back
Top Bottom