• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steph disappointing me man. I need to see that MVP swag he played with. Since KD been there, he and Klay are basically muted versions of themselves outside of games they go crazy. It’s tough to watch. Something Steph isn’t even looking to shoot the ball. And Klay probably high out of his mind half the time :lol:.

Draymond finally took the backpack off too :nthat:
KD is a cheat code

He has no reason to leave except to appease other people. I dont see why he does it

If it's to the Knicks...I'll buy it as it being a childhood dream or something. Kind of Lebron and the Lakers.

I'm not buying the idea that it's to appease "fans" and "fix his legacy" :lol: The same fans that are going to call him all sorts of BANs if he doesn't get it done wherever he goes. ****** don't care about his legacy...they just want him off THAT team.

Steph disappointing me man. I need to see that MVP swag he played with. Since KD been there, he and Klay are basically muted versions of themselves outside of games they go crazy. It’s tough to watch. Something Steph isn’t even looking to shoot the ball. And Klay probably high out of his mind half the time :lol:.

Draymond finally took the backpack off too :nthat:
KD is a cheat code
???? without KD them dudes losing by 20 today

If you think Harden is getting fouled because of the defender giving no landing space, watch the replay. Harden clearly jumps up but sticks his legs forward to create contact. Good no call by the refs.
+1

But there were 5-6 others that were clear fouls that weren't called

TBH, Harden didn't have enough space to land.
But then again, the way he's flailing his legs at the end doesn't look natural.
So I'm good with a no call.
But he def got fouled earlier with Klay.

You dont need a yard+ of landing space unless you are sprinting down the court.

If it's to the Knicks...I'll buy it as it being a childhood dream or something. Kind of Lebron and the Lakers.

I'm not buying the idea that it's to appease "fans" and "fix his legacy" :lol: The same fans that are going to call him all sorts of BANs if he doesn't get it done wherever he goes. *****s don't care about his legacy...they just want him off THAT team.
Wasnt that team for him the Raptors though? I really can't see a real basketball reason to leave GSW

I'm not buying the idea that it's to appease "fans" and "fix his legacy" :lol: The same fans that are going to call him all sorts of BANs if he doesn't get it done wherever he goes. *****s don't care about his legacy...they just want him off THAT team.

With each Russ exit and KD leading the warriors despite Steph struggles, his legacy continues to cement itself. He's the one with the MVP chants. He's carrying the team when they are struggling.

Screenshot_20190428-172724_S Note.jpg

we were told that houston's 5 days of rest vs warriors' 1 day of rest was supposed to be a difference maker. yet with all that extra rest, harden still shoots 9-28 and 4-16 from 3 while foul hunting. yet the narrative of the game is how terrible the refs were for houston.

we were told that houston's 5 days of rest vs warriors' 1 day of rest was supposed to be a difference maker. yet with all that extra rest, harden still shoots 9-28 and 4-16 from 3 while foul hunting. yet the narrative of the game is how terrible the refs were for houston.
can yall quit it already

warriors fans stay thinking their team is some underdogs

yall was supposed to win

Back
Top Bottom