• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, the ref came out and said they RIGGED the series :lol:. Shut your a** up :lol:.
Refs can have influence for sure, but it is limited.

Players have to get stops and make shots.

If a ref can make either one of those happen, they can't really "rig" anything .

I get what you are saying but players have to play

So we put the responsibility on the individual that reacts and not the one that does the initial action

Players just have to do better man, can't put that on the refs
The onus is on both, but I believe a ref shouldn't be as invisible as possible in late game situations.

we were told that houston's 5 days of rest vs warriors' 1 day of rest was supposed to be a difference maker. yet with all that extra rest, harden still shoots 9-28 and 4-16 from 3 while foul hunting. yet the narrative of the game is how terrible the refs were for houston.
Both are true

And in the end, it's 1 game, that gsw was supposed to win.

Wasnt that team for him the Raptors though? I really can't see a real basketball reason to leave GSW

The Raptors were his childhood team. I honestly don't know where the Knicks thing is from. Seems like it started with his agent and it being HIS dream to run the Knicks.

Players and coaches win and lose games.

As a coach you can't ever put the blame on the ref, as if your team did EVERYTHING possible to win/lose.

BDA4EE8D-F0E5-470F-B32A-9E786A008D20.jpeg

You do realize without KD that team minus 1-2 players were contenders in the West and had a 1-1 record in the finals BEFORE KD! You act like he joined the Knicks and turned scrubs into contenders. You gotta be trolling
they literally looked flabby and sick today without KD. this aint the same team they had in 2016. You stop trolling

The onus is on both, but I believe a ref shouldn't be as invisible as possible in late game situations.
Lol, hard to be invisible when a grown man walks up on you like you are a sucka in the street.

Just rewatch what happened.

You seem to just have this idea of no techs in that situation, regardless of the actions of a player.

There shouldn't be hard rule on it, players just have to stay in their lanes

They haven't shot well in about 4 games if we're keeping it funky. Harden hit all backboard numerous times.
I agree.

Said it many timed...Harden is shook.

But the logic that "gsw played bad and still won, so Houston has no chance" is bogus. Both teams played pretty bad. Both teams played to the refs and complained after every call. Plus, Gsw was at home and expected to win.

Back
Top Bottom