• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ENES KANTER IS A EFFING BEAST HE'S A MONSTER!! MY BOY BOUT TO GET PAID FAT STACKS THIS SUMMER!! HE'S THE ONLY HELP DAME GOT IN THE SERIES!!

I MEAN THE DUDE IS LITERALLY OUT PLAYING JOKIC HE'S KILLING HIM IN THIS GAME! I HONESTLY TRULY FEEL LIKE JOKIC IS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND WORN DOWN HIM BEING OUT OF SHAPE IS FINALLY WEARING ON HIM FROM THE WHOLE SEASON AND NOW BEING IN THE SECOND ROUND AFTER A SEVEN-GAME SERIES I FEEL LIKE HE'S TIRED OUT THERE HE LOOKS EXHAUSTED TRYING TO MOVE REBOUND SHOOT ETC

ENES KANTER IS A EFFING BEAST HE'S A MONSTER!! MY BOY BOUT TO GET PAID FAT STACKS THIS SUMMER!! HE'S THE ONLY HELP DAME GOT IN THE SERIES!!

I MEAN THE DUDE IS LITERALLY OUT PLAYING JOKIC HE'S KILLING HIM IN THIS GAME! I HONESTLY TRULY FEEL LIKE JOKIC IS COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED AND WORN DOWN HIM BEING OUT OF SHAPE IS FINALLY WEARING ON HIM FROM THE WHOLE SEASON AND NOW BEING IN THE SECOND ROUND AFTER A SEVEN-GAME SERIES I FEEL LIKE HE'S TIRED OUT THERE HE LOOKS EXHAUSTED TRYING TO MOVE REBOUND SHOOT ETC

fam we trying to hear about this 1k situation as the thread title clearly states, not this foolery

Dont let this distract people from the fact that you bet $2k the trailblazers would get swept

fam we trying to hear about this 1k situation as the thread title clearly states, not this foolery
I've already replied to the situation earlier today if you open your eyes and read back on the threads that started the day rather than the current thread page you would realise that to be true. Later..

By the way I've already decided what I'm going to do and the people know that need to be in the know that I got them.

Back
Top Bottom