Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

100%

Like I said grade 3 which basically is a pop like he experienced, likely won’t be back at all for WCF

he “could” possibly come back for finals but that’s a stretch and that’s from personal experience but then again he’s got a medical team etc

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 12.29.52 AM.png

Yeah we ****ing choked. That **** was a ****ing joke. I knew we'd ****ing let off the gas when KD got hurt.

I'm so ****ing mad right now bros.
Atleast you aren’t in the middle of blowing a 3-1 lead.
Same scenario feeling for me. Whenever KD went down immediately I think “Houston in 6 now”

By the time the 4th quarter started I turned off game, I knew right away Houston didn’t have it in them to take this game just based on how the finished the 3rd.

It’s over for you guys, unfortunately.

Dray hit a huge 3. Steph was huge in the 4th.

Rockets got some brutal breaks with PJ’s 3 out of bounds and EG losing the ball at the end

Capela and CP3 being terrible are huge developments. You knew cp wasn’t cp from
Last year but goddamn

Austin Rivers playing a bigger role than CP3 in a playoff series

Up is down, left is right...clippers goofed and doc calling his son to apologize

Wob brings up a good point. If KD suffers a career-altering Achilles injury, he'd activate his P.O., GSW would have trouble keeping Klay, and it would change the Warriors roster completely.

I feel like someone would offer him max regardless. activating his player option could be risky if he doesn't look the same.

Back
Top Bottom