• Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shmurda!!! :pimp: People still saying I look like him :lol::smh:

27AD2DFB-B2EA-4D5E-A65F-46FC2A8F7DC2.gif

uhhhhhhh losing a game by 3 in a 7 game series.... isn't exactly fitting of that definition but okay. So now Draymond was the best player during those finals? Damn bron comeback should come with an asterik considering their best player was out due to him snitching #falseking
Curry averaged 23/5/4 on 40% shooting and had a -9 net rating for the series. Draymond had a +21 net rating for what it's worth.

Meanwhile, Bron averaged 30/11/9 on 49% shooting and had a +13 net rating. Kyrie averaged 27/4/4 on 47% shooting with a +7 net rating.

Because of the performance of those two guys on the Cavs, the Warriors had to go out and get someone that they could rely upon to be a superstar #1 option for the playoffs going forward. And they did.

I know folks like to coddle Curry, but this is legitimately what happened.

That latest giannis dunk on thon couldve ended badly. I saw that knee buckled for a sec. Hurts my acl seeing it

Curry averaged 23/5/4 on 40% shooting and had a -9 net rating for the series. Draymond had a +21 net rating for what it's worth.

Meanwhile, Bron averaged 30/11/9 on 49% shooting and had a +13 net rating. Kyrie averaged 27/4/4 on 47% shooting with a +7 net rating.

Because of the performance of those two guys on the Cavs, the Warriors had to go out and get someone that they could rely upon to be a superstar #1 option for the playoffs going forward. And they did.

I know folks like to coddle Curry, but this is legitimately what happened.

Half the story....you better than this. Poor

A bitter disingenuous bsox always is hilarious tho :lol:. Carry on

Back
Top Bottom