• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody here has criticized D’antoni for not telling his team to STOP TRYING TO DRAW FOULS WHILE SHOOTING 3s. That can’t be good for your form.

KD gets an easy 20-25 along with Klay and Steph doing the same = "Oh my god...look at KD riding coattails. Easiest way out"

KD asserts his will because he's the best player in the NBA = "Oh my god...look at KD carrying them. You hate to see this"

:lol: Never fails

This is NT :lol:

You see how he walked up on that ref?

And no telling what came out of his mouth.

I get the idea but players have to do better man

Yeah he definitely didn't leave the ref any choice.

He didn't even react to the ref's decision to toss him so you know he said something wild flagrant :lol:

Hopefully a fan sitting courtside got it on video.

It was a foul on Harden and people are sitting here legit thinking it was a warriors foul.

Wild times, don’t let the hate get in the way of facts. Harden doesn’t get in that position if he doesn’t push off and extend.

As a casual fan, so much complaining from players and coaches on both teams of this hou-gsw matchup. Makes things unwatchable.

Don't remember this going down 10-18 yrs back. Fans always complained about Shaq and Kobe and Bron/Wade. But this is next level.

KD got saved by the stupid harden trying to get a foul on a 3. Otherwise we’d be on him for that TO

We didn't lose cause of the refs but they were really, really bad. **** 'em

We can play much, much better. TON of things we can do better. KD damn good. Onto the next, just need to win game 2.

Back
Top Bottom