• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha and what’s your point? People are sucka for telling the truth. Take your L. Can you dig that? Sucka
If you just got eliminated, sit home and don't tweet about the refs, AS IF that is the reason you are sitting home .

If you can't comprehend how that isn't a good look, I don't know what else to say.

That is why I said move on, because we have two different philosophies as to how losers should conduct themselves

houston losing is not even a big deal, they come in armed game 2 with a couple days of outrage swaying the refs and try to steal one in golden state.

If you just got eliminated, sit home and don't tweet about the refs, AS IF that is the reason you are sitting home .

If you can't comprehend how that isn't a good look, I don't know what else to say.

That is why I said move on, because we have two different philosophies as to how losers should conduct themselves
so he just sit home and not say anything? Btw he never said that’s why they lost. It’s also not a good look that the announcers are saying to call it consistent. Comprehend

so he just sit home and not say anything? Btw he never said that’s why they lost. It’s also not a good look that the announcers are saying to call it consistent. Comprehend
I didn't know he HAD tontweet anything , so yes NOT tweeting about the refs treatment of your team IS an option.

You have direct statements and indirect statements.

If you make excuses, after the fact, that is in fact saying the refs are to blame for the Jazz being eliminated .

There's no way the refs suspend CP for bumping into the ref before he got thrown out right? Just a hefty fine?

Harden got those 3 point fouls every game in the regular season, there were at least 5 different ones today that the refs did not call for him :lol:
All it boils down to really. Idk why this is so hard to comprehend for some folks. Regardless if you think it's a gimmick or not. They even called that **** last series on the off-chance they were playing Harden straight up :lol:

I just don't understand how it changes conveniently when we play GS. 2 years in a row. It is what it is, but it's annoyingly frustrating :lol:

All it boils down to really. Idk why this is so hard to comprehend for some folks. Regardless if you think it's a gimmick or not. They even called that **** last series on the off-chance they were playing Harden straight up :lol:

I just don't understand how it changes conveniently when we play GS. 2 years in a row. It is what it is, but it's annoyingly frustrating :lol:

I agree that a couple of them definitely should have been called, but if they arent calling it, at what point do you adjust. They were letting them play most of the game with the exception of the close of a few quarters.

Harden was great at taking it to the rim toward the end of the game. He needs to keep doing that game 2 instead of settling for contested step back 3s looking for the refs to bail him out

Either way GS should be concerned after this game. Outside of KD they have been playing like piss for 7 games

Joanne relies on the most inefficient shots you can possibly take. Contested step back threes and one pointers, which are up to the discretion of the ref to give you if they feel like it. He aint ****. If I see him in the street I'm snatching his Nipsey chain

D5NFsopWsAUeBdI.jpg

ugoKd.gif

I agree that a couple of them definitely should have been called, but if they arent calling it, at what point do you adjust. They were letting them play most of the game with the exception of the close of a few quarters.

Harden was great at taking it to the rim toward the end of the game. He needs to keep doing that game 2 instead of settling for contested step back 3s looking for the refs to bail him out

Either way GS should be concerned after this game. Outside of KD they have been playing like piss for 7 games
I know the common narrative is that it's a gimmick and I don't care to argue against it, but Harden shoots like that. His form has been much different in the past couple years. The Dray one was definitely unnatural. It seems illogical to tell them to adjust when the refs can't do their job and be invisible as they should be. Spurs franchise basically got ended cause of that rule. They don't even enforce the fact that it's supposed to be a flagrant and now suddenly switch up on it even being called a foul. I can't excuse that and I'm not saying the refs cost them the game either.

But yes, they can and will need to play much better beyond that. Dudes like Clint can't be outplayed by a 38 year old BJJ practitioner. Really just needed to take at least 1 of the 2 anyways.

I know the common narrative is that it's a gimmick and I don't care to argue against it, but Harden shoots like that. His form has been much different in the past couple years. The Dray one was definitely unnatural. It seems illogical to tell them to adjust when the refs can't do their job and be invisible as they should be. Spurs franchise basically got ended cause of that rule. They don't even enforce the fact that it's supposed to be a flagrant and now suddenly switch up on it even being called a foul. I can't excuse that and I'm not saying the refs cost them the game either.

But yes, they can and will need to play much better beyond that. Dudes like Clint can't be outplayed by a 38 year old BJJ practitioner. Really just needed to take at least 1 of the 2 anyways.
exactly. If the refs are not going to call that like they’ve done all season and playoffs then tell them before the series. No reason to change. The NCAA called it in the final four for goodness sakes.

Honestly rockets are going to be fine. This game gave me more pause about the warriors than houston. When houston started driving and kicking toward the end they were in control. Hopefully this game just makes it so they do more of that instead of settling for shots late in the shot clock.

exactly. If the refs are not going to call that like they’ve done all season and playoffs then tell them before the series. No reason to change. The NCAA called it in the final four for goodness sakes.

Thing is though, harden did this what, five times and they consistently didnt call it? That tells me maybe dont try to do the same thing on the last shot that they havent called all game. Yall talk about consistency but ignore that they consistently didnt call that for either team. You have to adjust to the way the refs are calling the game

He has no reason to leave except to appease other people. I dont see why he does it
This, I truly feel KD is gonna resign.

If your KD..
Your winning, likely coming off a three-peat .
Good culture (not buying some of the media's tails)
Management likely to appease you financially
Mostly important, your safe. If you leave, anything less than a ring is failure (LeBron syndrome).

Back
Top Bottom