• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all really thought that frontrunning clown Steve Curry would be able to win a chip as THE GUY against a team that wasn’t depleted by injuries.

6-17 from the field, 3-11 from 3. Awful defense. Got thoroughly outplayed by Kyle Lowry and Van FLEET.

You love to see it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats Raptors. Much respect to my guy with the turban, he’s been going hard since day 1.

Drake, sit your candy *** down, never went to a single game on the road and just rode **** while kissing your Durant and curry tats before you went to bed at night.

giphy.gif

Steph :pimp:
4th ring coming :pimp:

Steph Curry bout to snatch up 4 rings in 5 years...5 straight finals :pimp:.

Highest winning pct in history in that stretch. Repeated. Bout to 3peat...and get the finals mvp (SHOULD be his 2nd at least) that’s owed to him.

The ***** literally wins, makes his teammates better..has proven he can LEAD his team to the finals and win as the clear cut best player. And the only detraction real detraction is he blew a 3-1 lead....then the bs one (disingenuous at that) that, “he doesn’t have a finals mvp” :lol:.

***** got the league all shook up. Beat KD. Beat Bron. Beat Harden. Beat Russ. Beat Cp3. Beat AD. Beat Kyrie etc etc. All his contemporaries have caught L’s to him.

Damn....it’s Krazy...but true :pimp:

25BCCB2F-0758-4DF9-9E54-B9F95142CA1B.gif

I want the 3peat fasho. Curry 4th ring. 1 more after to tie magic. 4 bumps him over Bron. 3peat tees for everybody mama

Lmaooo they contenders to the warriors. Bruh. Toronto with 65 midway through the 4th.

3peat gang. Putting 3s up all summer like benzino

I'm ready for the parade and my 3peat shirt. On gawd. Parade in Oakland next Friday.

Back
Top Bottom