NBA heads: Who has the best range in the league?

fac3 tak30v312 wrote:
Originally Posted by TheRav4

Thought I'd throw Mike Miller in there as well.
I was now about to add him ........... I remember when he came into the league he was wetting half court threes, and I'm talking about straight up shots not throw ups like it was nothing during warmups

�I was about to come in here and post his name. The guy would easily spot up from 30' and beyond without a problem. It's amazing how good his reptitionis.

Mike Miller
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Okay, just because these players have made a half court shot, doesn't mean they have the best range.

best range is when your shooting form doesn't change much even if you're way further from 3pt-line.

This is main reason why Tracy McGrady has the best range BY FAR.

All the NBA players can make a half-court shot, but it's just the matter of the changes of shooting form and the effort they put in.

TMAC and VC are really smooth and effortless even from near half-court.

And no way Duhon is up there.
laugh.gif

Are you talking to yourself or something?.. didnt you ranked Marbury at 4th best behind T-mac, VC and Arenas a couple of pages back?

in no particular order:

JR Smith
VC
Tmac in his prime
Arenas

dont think there is any argument there. the rest are debatable.

Originally Posted by Respect21

Act_pat_burke.jpg

I guess I'm the only one who laughed at this.. I hope you remember when he lit up the Kings.
roll.gif

Steve Nash is the best. That's one guy you will never see miss a wide open 3 pointer.
pimp.gif

gilbert and vc... their form doesnt change a bit and it looks so effortless...tmac form def. looks different when he shoots long range in that shootoutvideo...

duhon has range

smh @ ppl naming superstars kobe, lebron and even jordan
laugh.gif

Who cares? Jordan is rolling in...well retirement watching a lot of these vids.

Its no longer a question if the midrange game is a lost art, when you see dudes pulling up from 30 feet for no damn reason.

Back
Top Bottom