Nba Jam Screenshots. Celtics, Cavs, Lakers, Magic, Hawks, Wolves, Thunder, Mavs Updated 1/16

laugh.gif
@ The pic where Bron gettin the board...or whatever the hell he's doing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's amazing how overrated NBA Street Vol. 2 is just because it has 3 different Jordans.

NBA Street Vol. 2 was good flashy visual experience, but the gameplay is so flat. Gamebreakers here and flashy dribbles there. I don't know what the big deal is with those gamebreakers and dribbles, you just press a button and you get a couple of seconds of animation. The sense of accomplishment after you score is so weak. NBA Street 1 is way more fun than Vol. 2. In NBA Street 1 you feel that you at least have some control over the gameplay, certainly to a greater extent than Vol. 2 where the computer decides all.
they fixed the gamebreakers in the other NBA street games...giving the user more control.

but in terms of overall game...NBA Street Vol. 2 was a beast. And SUPER fun to play with friends.

^NBA Street was fun 2 play at times but It was no Nba Jam. The street games were alright but I actually prefered Ballers more than street cause it seems likeMidway was always the best when it comes to Arcade games.

Will this be better than the old jam games since its not made by Midway?

if this lives up to the hype i might just have to buy a wii

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

^NBA Street was fun 2 play at times but It was no Nba Jam. The street games were alright but I actually prefered Ballers more than street cause it seems like Midway was always the best when it comes to Arcade games.
alien.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ehhhh....it was alright but didn't really like it as much as nba street...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It's amazing how overrated NBA Street Vol. 2 is just because it has 3 different Jordans.

NBA Street Vol. 2 was good flashy visual experience, but the gameplay is so flat. Gamebreakers here and flashy dribbles there. I don't know what the big deal is with those gamebreakers and dribbles, you just press a button and you get a couple of seconds of animation. The sense of accomplishment after you score is so weak. NBA Street 1 is way more fun than Vol. 2. In NBA Street 1 you feel that you at least have some control over the gameplay, certainly to a greater extent than Vol. 2 where the computer decides all.
they fixed the gamebreakers in the other NBA street games...giving the user more control.

but in terms of overall game...NBA Street Vol. 2 was a beast. And SUPER fun to play with friends.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom