NBA Live 2013 Official Thread (I Think EA Can Do It)

$20???

wow. they prob gave up developing it and said lets just hope someone will buy this cuz its cheap.

Pathetic 
mean.gif

Welp.
mean.gif

I'll try the demo, if there is one (which I doubt at this point) but Live 13 is a major fail at this point.

2+ year hiatus and the best EA can do is $20 re-hashed version of NBA Elite.

RIP EA Live series
Live 10 had so much potential.

Best Live game in years had a blast playing it.. EA could've built off of that foundation, made tweaks here and there and rejuvenated the NBA Live franchise, but they decided to get "innovative" with NBA Elite and the rest is history.
sick.gif

$20 is actually a good idea. Lets say the game is on LIve 10's level. You were off for 2yrs so at that low price point you can bring back fans and get them ready for next year. It all depends on a decent game. Gonna hold my criticism (unlike most of you) until we see a finished product.

$20 downloadable game? :smh:

The Developers were probably like, "**** it. It took two years to develop this game, and were not gonna scrap it again."

Yup, this maybe the final nail in the coffin for the Live series

the thread title is hilarious now :rofl:

"I think EA can do it"

they did it alright..NBA Live arcade game :smokin :x

$20 is actually a good idea. Lets say the game is on LIve 10's level. You were off for 2yrs so at that low price point you can bring back fans and get them ready for next year. It all depends on a decent game. Gonna hold my criticism (unlike most of you) until we see a finished product.

Did you even play Live 10 because the footage in that video which is the final version is a dumbed down version of Elite. $20 is an insult to everyone especially when they want us to give them feedback.

:smh:

Sad...ya'll still holding out hope. Can't let go. :lol:

:smh:
Sad...ya'll still holding out hope. Can't let go. :lol:

Agreed.

As I've mentioned several times in this and other threads, I've been a Live "stan" since '98, but if the footage released this month is any indication, it's time to let go. EA isn't dropping this as a $20 online release because they want to draw fans back, it's because the game is subpar.

Back
Top Bottom