(((==NBA MEDIA DAY 2009==)))

thanks...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oneM1C

nerd.gif

f86e6a14db5fc81c80a15549c0cf049c-getty-91022348bb001_houston_rockets_media_day.jpg

Rockets all-star Tracy McGrady has decided to swap jersey numbers with his new teammate, Trevor Ariza. McGrady will take number 3 and Ariza will get McGrady's old number, 1. He is making the switch to promote his humanitarian efforts in the Darfur region of the Sudan and a documentary on his summer 2007 visits to refugee camps in the region. The documentary, "3 Points," is set for release this fall. The title refers to goals of peace, protection and punishment. It was originally titled "4 Points," with the final goal of "no injuries." The producers thought that title was a little distasteful."

look at tracy shoes, they lookin so cheap, they dont even look his sig shoes lol ..whats goin on there...

Originally Posted by rleelum25

also whats up with the new cavs jerseys that have XL stitched on the top right shoulder?
40th Anniversary, for those unfamiliar with roman numerals.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by rleelum25

also whats up with the new cavs jerseys that have XL stitched on the top right shoulder?
40th Anniversary, for those unfamiliar with roman numerals.
JB only taught me how to count to XXIII

I wanted the Raps to get Mike Miller, I still think he's a very good starting SG on a Playoff Potential Team.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Still my dude and all but every year he seems to get more flamboyant.
laugh.gif

A lot of dudes looking flamboyant in these pic. Baron's beard game needs structure.

Mike Miller kinda' looks like Steve-O...and I see he switched to Nike?
nerd.gif

I always liked his Adidas PE's.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Still my dude and all but every year he seems to get more flamboyant.
laugh.gif

3c09a9db1b039c69df3fadd6a5b39ae5-getty-91022348nd010_wiz_media.jpg
laugh.gif
he dyed his hair?

Also, this is Joe Smith's 9th team, I remember someone was on something like 16 teams (
eek.gif
).

Forgot who though.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I coulda SWORE you were black,
nerd.gif

What was your interpretation of the new guys? It seems like Donnie and Rick are real comfortable with Gooden, and that Marion has what it takes to put them over that hump.

Also does Roddy speak English? He's probably my favorite of the new acquisitions this past off-season.
Nah man, always been white
laugh.gif

I like the pieces this team has added and I have been saying it all along that the best piece the Mavs are adding is a healthy Josh Howard. When you addMatrix, Gooden, Thomas, and a healthy Josh Howard to a team that won 50 games last year, I think that is pretty scary.

Roddy does speak English but its not that good and sometimes hard to understand with his accent.

Maybe he was it, 12.

Good stuff, I'll be sure to keep an eye on your blog Trey for the latest on the Mavs for the next month, I'm sure you'll be covering mostpre-season games and what-not.

I'm Surprised we even took photos with all of the cutbacks but we gunna get russian money soon so I guess its all good. lol.

Yeah, Skip will not be a Net much longer. I think he will be heading to Miami.

That is what I am hearing from my people in the Nets organization.

Dude did a total 180.

Some people in the organization even said he thought that devin would move to the two and Lee would come off the bench so he would be the starting point guard.

He was so excited too.

Oh well.

We still have DH, Dooling, and possible ROY T-Will.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I coulda SWORE you were black,
nerd.gif

What was your interpretation of the new guys? It seems like Donnie and Rick are real comfortable with Gooden, and that Marion has what it takes to put them
over that hump.

Also does Roddy speak English? He's probably my favorite of the new acquisitions this past off-season.
Nah man, always been white
laugh.gif

I like the pieces this team has added and I have been saying it all along that the best piece the Mavs are adding is a healthy Josh Howard. When you add Matrix, Gooden, Thomas, and a healthy Josh Howard to a team that won 50 games last year, I think that is pretty scary.

Roddy does speak English but its not that good and sometimes hard to understand with his accent.

are you going to be at camp?

Back
Top Bottom