NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

Uh oh Wince Carter is back on the bench.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Did you see how bad he twisted his ankle after dunking in traffic? Sure, he played pretty bad in the first 3 games. But he was finally finding his rhythmthe 3rd game in, taking good shots.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

I think bayless bb's got the patent toe but are just all whites so you cant tell
Yeah, They look like they're patent, but they didn't do the two-tone thing on those. Clean nonetheless...

Could someone post pics of Adrian Oliver from Washington rockin the godzillas last night against utah?

since when did sheed have air bubbles in his af1s?

also damn i dnt know NJ did not sell ticktets that bad. if i were uptop id slide my way on down

^^^ There was a few pics from earlier in the season of penny wearing some Zoom BB's with the 1c logo on the heel
fullj.getty-76075085nb005_heat_knicks.jpg

Lovin CB4's and Rashard's Team Elite II's...

DWade makes even the mediocre look good...Wade 3.0's are growing on me...but i'm still gonna wait for the blk patent colorway.

So is KMart offically with JB or what? he wore the Zoom Braves last year, but before that, he wore nothin but J's

Anyone know when BDiddy's RBK contract is done? Go back to the swoosh please?

Scot Pollard in some Grey Air Max Uptempo 3's? Sweet....
fullj.getty-76075439_bb320_bos_mia.jpg

fullj.getty-76075029rt02_celtics_raptrs.jpg

Does anyone else think these are gonna be retroed in 2008 or 2009...It would make sense for Nike since they're bringing back the Air Pippen 1's andthey both share the same outsole....I dont see why not!

Back
Top Bottom