NBA/NCAA Feet Pics v. 2007-08- 56K No

I read somewhere on NT that he was signing with Anta. But doesn't it look bad for them after he announces the sneaker deal and turning over to wearJordans?

fullj.getty-76075875sd008_atlanta_hawks.jpg

Urkel is that you?
roll.gif

thanks for the pics those allen 8's are nice

Id like to see some chris paul colorways in the 8's

back in 03, I would've killed for those, matter fact, I remember someone customed some white/red 8s into those colors, not sure who though

^ Come on now...Pollard is great man...
laugh.gif
Just cause he looks like the creepy Karmaloop model and probably has done unspeakable things to continually get PEUptempo 3's doesn't make him a bad guy.
laugh.gif

And...the next SC in a few weeks will have ALL of the PE VIII's. There's some good ones...much better than Ray's.

It looks like 23 on the strap.

And NBAdotcom, if you remember, someone was getting on pollard one night and called him worthless and a bum when he was with the pacers I believe and he turnedto the fan who was sitting behind him saying those things and said I know and I get paid more than you to be like that, it's great!

Pollard is a character but still has nice kicks.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

^ Come on now...Pollard is great man...
laugh.gif
Just cause he looks like the creepy Karmaloop model and probably has done unspeakable things to continually get PE Uptempo 3's doesn't make him a bad guy.
laugh.gif

I was just getting ready to ask if he was getting those custom-made from nike. Any chances of a re-release?

Back
Top Bottom