~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

anderson_miner10.jpg
***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

^ Damn, absolutely crazy! Thanks for sharing the picture... even though those Nick Anderon X's bring back horrible memories of Money getting picked from behind, then tossing a jump-pass behind Pippen out of bounds when he could've just shot it, leading to the elimation of the Bulls from the playoffs. Oh well, Mike brought the broom to them in the playoffs next year, and once again established himself as the most dominant player in the game. Now some pictures...

62p1l49.jpg

4kbbtbq.jpg

68iblw7.jpg

Found the picture just before Mike turned the ball over leading to the basket to put Orlando ahead and eventually elimate the Bulls...

52xw4r6.jpg

I cannot find another picture of Baby Jordan wearing the Chi's where you can see the number on the side. Has anyone ever seen a picture? The one posted above by Blazers is the only picture I've ever seen.
babydill.

baby-dill.com

man the chi town X were so nice
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Those are awesome bring back old days whrn the NBA was great.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

^ YES! the Jumpman Pro Quicks which are STILL one of my favorite Js of all!

Quote:
I remember I fell in love with his PE Pro Quicks when I was younger, still one of my favourite kicks of all-time
:pimp:
pimp.gif
!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments. I'll try to snap a photo or two this weekend if I get some time.

Keep the pictures coming!

BTW, does anyone reading this own the TYPS Jordan 1's from '85? I don't have any clear pictures of them because I haven't saved any over the years --- I know, I know, they are pretty much the GR, but I'd like to see the coding and all on them. I LOVE that shoe.
babydill.

baby-dill.com

This thread is what its all about! Baby jordan! Ron Harper...tear.
Code:
   >>>MAYJUH
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!​

Quote:
BTW, does anyone reading this own the TYPS Jordan 1's from '85? I don't have any clear pictures of them because I haven't saved any over the years --- I know, I know, they are pretty much the GR, but I'd like to see the coding and all on them. I LOVE that shoe.
Here you go Dill. These 2 pics of course belong to Dependable Jay....

I got your message. I will try to get with you on Aim sometime today. I hope I catch you. If I dont, I will ezinbox you.
jayjonesmjpeog1zc0.jpg
jayjonesmjpeog1bl6.jpg

JE.

SUUUUUUUUS.

I hadn't seen those pictures. I have got to find those damn shoes. I'd say those are retirement worthy for me, but we all know that would be a damn lie.

Thanks for the pictures. Those have become a priority for me. Guess I can add them to the list. :lol:
laugh.gif
baby-dill.com

Those I's are sick I would love a pair. What is Love?
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

Back
Top Bottom