~ NBA/NFL Feet of Jordans, OLD-SCHOOL Edition ~

yo this is def my fav post so far keep it up NT, lovin Bibby's indiglos soooooo clean. love seein other NBA superstar rocking jays in a game, I wish the league could make it mandatory. but no one rocks it better than the man itself, big ups to MJ :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

why didn't Lebron keep wearin jays, it complements the number 23

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Penny IX Home colourway > Every other IX ever produced
Blaze, I ususally agree with what you have to say, and being a fellow Canadian, we are cool, but I have to interject.

j143dff45ehx8.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Penny IX Home colourway > Every other IX ever produced
Blaze, I ususally agree with what you have to say, and being a fellow Canadian, we are cool, but I have to interject.

j143dff45ehx8.jpg

pimp.gif
As I wrote that statement, I thought about that pair of Miles'.

That's number 2 on my list... number 3 is Q's White/Red patent.

I can honestly say I didn't know Bibby rocked the retro Vs when he was on the Griz. I had not seen that pic. Great stuff.

laugh.gif
That was cold, B.

I still put Moss 9's as my all-time favorite. I just need to find the damn things. It's only been...5 years...that I've been looking for them.
frown.gif
I've never seen that picture of the back of Penny's IX's.Thanks for that. Awesome, awesome shot. I'll put up a picture of a pair I've had for a while now. They've been posted (on his feet), but nobody hasposted an actual picture of them.

Originally Posted by baby dill

laugh.gif
That was cold, B.

I still put Moss 9's as my all-time favorite. I just need to find the damn things. It's only been...5 years...that I've been looking for them.
frown.gif
I've never seen that picture of the back of Penny's IX's. Thanks for that. Awesome, awesome shot. I'll put up a picture of a pair I've had for a while now. They've been posted (on his feet), but nobody has posted an actual picture of them.

Let's see 'em!!!

Thanks goes to you know who. I don't really consider DMiles 9's to be an OG PE but I guess it has been a while. I own all three still. The White/OrangeDMiles 9's were one of my grails back in the day. I moved on and named numerous others to my "grail list". Never seems to stop but I keepchipping away at it.
embarassed.gif

EDIT* Cleaned up the pictures a little. The typeface among other things was bothering me with my last pictures.

45715f457a775223952e8c679e85e7a1436ea43.pjpg

96c3572c458c7c257e1e59bf293dad27265d3ba.jpg

59c357a34e337570741d5f152e3a9a2904b46a1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom