NBA not on ESPN: Celtics @ Warriors 10:30 EST

Many years ago i went to a warriors/t-wolves game, and man KG's talking (mainly to himself) can be heard way up in the stands.
laugh.gif

Haha, my idol when I was younger was Kobe, so basically I'm a Kobe fan. I grew up liking the Warriors because my dad always watched them even when theywere really bad.

Kobe got suspended a couple of games for "flailing" his arms on his follow through

this is worse than that
alien.gif

I guess this game was more important to the warriors than it was for the celtics right celtics fans?
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Warriors this time, we need some wins. Lakers have enough for now
glasses.gif

I need to update my avy, I might take out the Laker logo and put either Cal or my college there. Been following Cal football for about 4 years, and one of myfriend was a starter on the team, but he torn his acl.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Haha, my idol when I was younger was Kobe, so basically I'm a Kobe fan. I grew up liking the Warriors because my dad always watched them even when they were really bad.
you should put kobes pic on there instead of the Lakers
laugh.gif
....my dad likes the warriors and for one day we were rooting for the warriors...i told him me rooting for the warriors was my xmas present tohim...but i dont see us ever rooting same baseball team noting that his a sf gayiants...excuse me giants fan
sick.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

that's a zodogg tendency
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
edit: nikegod tendency
wink.gif

^what is your obsession with the word "gay"

how old are you?
i wanna use a more graphic word but i dont wanna get banned...thats juss my way of bashing the teams/players i dislike ie: oakland gayders, sfgayiants and gay-g...i dont mean to offend anyone in anyway if you guys want me to stop i'll stop

kg wont even try that on my dude dirk....did ya see him get ejected from the game today?..it was a one hitter quitter on harpring and ak-47 aka #1 flopper

I need a link to to watch the whole game. Someone #%#%!@ with my DVR and it didnt record.!!!!!

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

that's a zodogg tendency
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

how old are you?
i wanna use a more graphic word but i dont wanna get banned...thats juss my way of bashing the teams/players i dislike ie: oakland gayders, sf gayiants and gay-g...i dont mean to offend anyone in anyway if you guys want me to stop i'll stop

interesting.
so you choose to lay a negative connotation on things "gay"

it's not offending to me, personally. just noting. since your posts appear frequently in GSW related threads.

that's a zodogg tendency
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

how old are you?
i wanna use a more graphic word but i dont wanna get banned...thats juss my way of bashing the teams/players i dislike ie: oakland gayders, sf gayiants and gay-g...i dont mean to offend anyone in anyway if you guys want me to stop i'll stop

All in all, your just a
smh.gif
. I'm gonna stop right there

Originally Posted by offbad

that's a zodogg tendency
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

how old are you?

interesting.

it's not offending to me, personally. just noting. since your posts appear frequently in GSW related threads.

gay to me is like the b word or the word a-hole and stuff like that...my cousin is actually homosexual and he doesnt find those words offensivebut i guess some people do but like i said its nothing personal

Originally Posted by offbad

that's a zodogg tendency
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

how old are you?

interesting.

gay to me is like the b word or the word a-hole and stuff like that...my cousin is actually homosexual and he doesnt find those words offensive but i guess some people do but like i said its nothing personal

yeah they do. it causes quite an uproar sometimes. and like i said, carry on.

Back
Top Bottom