NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

laugh.gif
I'd give anything to know what game those are for. Jon, you gotany info on that?

*Please let it be Laker game, Please let it be Laker game*

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
I'd give anything to know what game those are for. Jon, you got any info on that?

I'll straight walk outta the Ram if they come out of the locker room wearing those %#+$*.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I'd give anything to know what game those are for. Jon, you got any info on that?

There was no word on when, but it sounded like they are replacing the red "third" jersey. The third jersey the last couple seasons wasworn for entire road trips at times. I hope they wear it in the preseason only, I don't think the team would be dumb enough to wear it for a Laker game.Most likely is fan appreciation night.

I dig the T-shirt version though.
Small%20Rip%20City%20Black%20T.jpg
Small%20Gray%20Rip%20City%20T.jpg

You may call my school sorry, which holds no water, but at least my school never had a horrible idea like this one...
mandrake_medium.jpg

laugh.gif

you would be too upset about the lakers losing to us, to care about the jerseys.

I hope those Blazers uniforms aren't full time. The Blazers uniforms are simple, and one of the best in the NBA.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I hope those Blazers uniforms aren't full time. The Blazers uniforms are simple, and one of the best in the NBA.
It WAS the best looking jersey last season and last season and etc...

The new jersey is ugly...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

laugh.gif

you would be too upset about the lakers losing to us, to care about the jerseys.

Riiiiiiiiiigbt, cuz regular season losses bother me so much.
wink.gif

You hold onto those regular season wins tightly, I know they're all you got champ. Bye now.
happy.gif

OT...I don't know why I thought Mike Miller was like 6'6. I just saw dude going in the Verizon Center for a workout and dude was at least 6'8

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

the hell does Rip city mean anyway?
The nickname Rip City is usually used in the context of the city's NBA team, the Portland Trail Blazers.[sup][11][/sup] The term was coined by theteam's legendary play-by-play announcer Bill Schonely during a game againstthe Los Angeles Lakers in the Blazers' first season.[sup][12][/sup] In a recurring segment on Comcast SportsNet Northwest, Schonely explained that a three-pointplay by Blazers' player Jim Barnett caused the net onthe basket to rip. Schonely exclaimed "Rip City!" at the sight, and a member of his broadcasting team urged him to run with that as a rallying cryfor the young team.

laugh.gif
$%! happened to this thread? People jumping all over CP??
laugh.gif

I 100% need to be in attendance if CP and Chester ever meet in person, it would be a comedy hour.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

the hell does Rip city mean anyway?
The nickname Rip City is usually used in the context of the city's NBA team, the Portland Trail Blazers.[sup][11][/sup] The term was coined by the team's legendary play-by-play announcer Bill Schonely during a game against the Los Angeles Lakers in the Blazers' first season.[sup][12][/sup] In a recurring segment on Comcast SportsNet Northwest, Schonely explained that a three-point play by Blazers' player Jim Barnett caused the net on the basket to rip. Schonely exclaimed "Rip City!" at the sight, and a member of his broadcasting team urged him to run with that as a rallying cry for the young team.

Is this the same Bill Schonely that your franchise kicked to the curb, so they could hire some other blow hard named Brian Wheeler?

Stay Classy Portland, you stay classy.

*leaves thread whistling*

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom