NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

I guess I'm in the minority because I like those jerseys........and whats the story behind that pic?

bhzmafia14 wrote:

i don't know the meaning behind it, but is that really you?
nerd.gif

Question yourself, you honestly think I would take a pic with that dude? Wearin that hat? Really?

It's a pic made famous by Chester when he was arguin with me one day, he found it and used it against me, Acid stole it from him and used it 75 times, nowthis dude has it saved on his IPhone or somethin. It bothers me none, it was funny the first time Chester used it, hasn't been funny since.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

I guess I'm in the minority because I like those jerseys........and whats the story behind that pic?

CP got his feelings hurt because greg oden didn't want his picture taken with him(it's obvious in the pic) He's been bashing the blazers and odenever since. That's all.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by heat23

CP got his feelings hurt because greg oden didn't want his picture taken with him(it's obvious in the pic) He's been bashing the blazers and oden ever since. That's all.

Excuse me? I've been bashing the Blazers for 16+ years, you take that back right now.
laugh.gif

Road Jersey looks good IMO

The Home one that says RIP CITY, Looks like one of those jerseys you can make in the EA Jersey maker.

Not really a fan of those.

the white one is not a full time jersey, they will wear it once or something. just like what the cavaliers did with the blue and yellow, thats not a realjersey but they wore it once for fan appreciation or something.

wow that rip city joint is corny lol.

in other news the raps signed and traded delfino + roko ukic to the milwaukee bucks for amir johnson and sonny weems.

2 scrub for 2 scrub trade off but we'll both benefit from the deal. johnson gives us boards/blocks....weems gives us another athletic wing who can scorewhen he's on...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Shut up.

laugh.gif
Come on man, you know damn well them jersey's look like they weremade by the University of Oregon.
roll.gif

Laugh with me brother, it's alright.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The Home one that says RIP CITY, Looks like one of those jerseys you can make in the EA Jersey maker.
My thoughts exactly. It seriously looks like they designed it with that site.
laugh.gif
Come on man, you know damn well them jersey's look like they were made by the University of Oregon.
roll.gif

Laugh with me brother, it's alright.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My God, CP made a funny.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by CP1708

JONFARR wrote:

So, idk if I should make a new post for new jerseys for the coming season, but Portland showed off their new digs and I was not impressed. The went retro
with one as I assumed with it being the 40th anniversary, but the 2nd one...
tired.gif

5453_621071899968_19716367_36563381_5698077_n.jpg

roll.gif
They serious? Looks like a WNBA jersey... It might not have been so
bad if they left the stripes across the front and not the BS on the sides. But putting a nickname (like PHX for the Suns) on a jersey is just a lame,
gimmicky thing. Hopefully they only wear it once and then retire it for good.

I feel like it's my birthday or something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rest in peace city.
roll.gif

It looks like a WNBA jersey cuz that's where they belong, but they prolly couldn't win in that league either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This just made my day, I gotta go call a couple friends......

roll.gif
roll.gif
call your buddy greg.....
2qla4xc.jpg

or did you not get his number this time you met him?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those jerseys look terrible, 'Rip City'...really??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Speaking of funny...

d46906ce63247af55494853bdc3ebf6b.jpg
Someone got upset. Not like your team went to the Rose Bowl, don't know why you take so much pride in that win. Still the only team in the Pac10 to beat USC 2 times in the last 3 years. You might be able to beat the Beavers but yall sure can't beat the trojans like em lately.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Speaking of funny...
Someone got upset. Not like your team went to the Rose Bowl, don't know why you take so much pride in that win. Still the only team in the Pac 10 to beat USC 2 times in the last 3 years. You might be able to beat the Beavers but yall sure can't beat the trojans like em lately.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better, I read this.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll get trophies for those regular season wins? Just curious.
laugh.gif

Let's call it a day fellas, my stomach hurts from all this laughing, serious.
roll.gif

In other news, you clowns...
laugh.gif

CJ Watson has a 3 year offer from the Warriors, surprising it's so long, even though it's cheap.

laugh.gif
aw man, good stuff.

Man, I hope they don't break out them Rip City joints when they play the Lakers, Ima get a table broke over my head laughin at those clowns while Chestersits there sippin on his fruity umbrella drink at the bar. Gonna be awesome.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Q. What did the Oregon graduate say to the Oregon State graduate?

A. "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order, please?"

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Q. What did the Oregon graduate say to the Oregon State graduate?

A. "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order, please?"

Already used all of those jokes in my Ohio State threads. I've got the entire list if it'll make you feel any better about your sorry %@% school.

CP, those jerseys better never see the light of day. If they wear them on national TV... against theLakers....................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom