NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

3 years for 18 million for Artest. That's a good deal for the Lakers but I don't know if it makes them that much better. Certainly on the defensive endit does but Artest is not a spot on shooter like Ariza is.

Ariza is still not that great of a spot on shooter, and he can't really create his own shot like Ron can, have you seen Ariza dribble the ball it's aturnover waiting to happen.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

3 years for 18 million for Artest. That's a good deal for the Lakers but I don't know if it makes them that much better. Certainly on the defensive end it does but Artest is not a spot on shooter like Ariza is.

tired.gif
don't let the post-season fool you.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

3 years for 18 million for Artest. That's a good deal for the Lakers but I don't know if it makes them that much better. Certainly on the defensive end it does but Artest is not a spot on shooter like Ariza is.
it actually does...artest is a better defender and artest can create his own shot...as much as i love ariza...im heartbroken we didnt pursue himmore......but i wish him the best

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Toronto and Portland are going to get Hedo and Ariza.

If it means LeBron leaving Cleveland, I would totally be behind a 3 year, $600 million dollar deal to Ariza.
chester im with you for the battle against cleveland............just the cavs though
laugh.gif
...i have nothing against the browns and the indians
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

nice. lakers finding a way to counter magics and vc.
nice, i like.

laugh.gif
...L.A. ain't countering ORL...They already beat them in 5 & the Magic are so much worse now.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Day 2 of free agency....

And we get all of this.

Next year is going to nuts.

THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE NUTS!

If the Celtics get Sheed and he plays 20% better then he played last year the C's will be a problem.

We already know that Cavs are going to be great. Magic will be ok but I think they will miss hedo.

This is going to be crazy....

Wow, I was so stunned by the news of Ron Ron in LA. Reminds me of when the Lakers got Gasol. Man, they better get LO back. And this only seals the deal,Ariza's gone! (Bittersweet.)

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by franchise3

If he does settle for the MLE though, it's a tough call between LA + Cleveland.

Both good landing spots.

Who knows, maybe it's a sign and trade to somebody.
hahahhhaha

great climate? Fine women wearing nothing? Better food? Nightlife?

or Cleveland
roll.gif

who called it

laugh.gif

people don't consider lifestyle enough. BOTH teams are contenders. This was an absolutle NO BRAINER.

NBA offseason is extremely busy thus far. We are in what, day 2? Mad crazy, word up.

What's funny is artest, who's up at UCLA's rec center almost every day during the week, was braging all throughout the gym like two weeks ago, thathim and kobe were going to go on a tear in the L. And he said LO is coming back. Guess he was right so far. Great counter for the Lakeshow in the likely lossof Ariza.

How valid are the A.I. to M.I.A. rumors going around? Dwade and A.I. potentially devastating.

Heard that Ariza's going to Houston. Any truth? If so, it sounds like they basically traded Artest for Ariza. Very nice!

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nice, i like.

laugh.gif
...L.A. ain't countering ORL...They already beat them in 5 & the Magic are so much worse now.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
i dont get how the magics are "much worse" the only reasoning i could find is them losing gortat and lee.
i really dont like the fact of sheed going anywhere. he has the ability to bring any contender over the top.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

nice, i like.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
i dont get how the magics are "much worse" the only reasoning i could find is them losing gortat and lee.
i really dont like the fact of sheed going anywhere. he has the ability to bring any contender over the top.
It's not the Magics for crying out loud.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom