NBA player ALLEGEDLY got robbed by NY women vol. $750k of jewels

Being a paymaster + pursuing women who always want handouts = result

That's why you have to approach women who actually have their own. Stop flaunting too. You have to act meager sometimes.

Havocs verse>>>>>

Taught me about women who scheme up on men. Uncles and older cousins taught me, as well.

This one goes to all them Big Will cats
With ice on they limbs and big rims on they Ac
You goin' around town with your system bump
And your windows cracked low to profile and front
Now I like to have nice things just like you
But I'm from Brooklyn, certain **** you just don't do
Like, high postin' when you far from home
Or like, high postin' when you all alone
Now, this would seem to be clear common sense
But, cats be livin' off, sheer confidence
Like "**** that, picture them tellin' me run that"
But acting invincible, just ain't sensible
It's nineteen ninety-now, and there's certain individuals
Swear they rollin' hard and get robbed on principle
5 star general, flashin' on your revenue
You takin' a ride on the Downstate medical, Like (whooooooo)
Colorful sparks, yellow and blue
A full on attack and it's happening to you
Wit' nothing you can do but bust back and cop a plea
But five of them and one of you, that equals Got to me...

Some girl form Pink Houses says "I like you a lot"

If I had something worth $750k, I'm locking it in a safe or keeping it at a bank. Williams and I went to the same college and I remember his goofy ***, doesn't surprise me that he would do something stupid like this. Good news for him he just signed a decent contract and will survive this :lol:

do tell

a lot of dudes are goofy pre pro contract

Highly doubt it was worth $750k

That's just me

are jewelry and watches ever worth the amount?

i guess its all based on the consumer kinda like sneakers..............

i rather have a car collection over that

Being a paymaster + pursuing women who always want handouts = result

That's why you have to approach women who actually have their own. Stop flaunting too. You have to act meager sometimes.

Havocs verse>>>>>

Taught me about women who scheme up on men. Uncles and older cousins taught me, as well.

If I had something worth $750k, I'm locking it in a safe or keeping it at a bank. Williams and I went to the same college and I remember his goofy ***, doesn't surprise me that he would do something stupid like this. Good news for him he just signed a decent contract and will survive this :lol:

do tell

We had mutual friends as freshmen, so we went to the same parties and hung out at the same student apt complexes. In my interactions with him, the dude was very shy around girls, which caused him to say some hilarious **** to them out of nervousness. He was a funny guy, it saddens me to see him bounce from team to team in the league. Glad he found a home in NY, but he has always been a bit awkward with the women. I guess this explains why he was quick to bring those girls back to his place :lol:

:lol:

The story would've been better if he smashed both and woke up to find out he was robbed.

This seems like there was an after party at his place with some girls from the club and while he was preoccupied he got robbed when everybody left. Party robberies are all sorts of Ls.

laugh.gif

The story would've been better if he smashed both and woke up to find out he was robbed.

This seems like there was an after party at his place with some girls from the club and while he was preoccupied he got robbed when everybody left. Party robberies are all sorts of Ls.
i thought he did smash they just didnt want to go in to detail...i doubt he brings two broads back to the crib and they just swipe and leave.

im sure they drained him so he was off his guard...

or maybe he's just a punk

do tell

**** even after the contract ...they just are clowns with money :lol:

Wouldn't have that much jewelry unless I made at least 30 million net and still had years left to play. I think he's having a decent year off the bench though and next year is a players option so good for him.

That's what he gets for even owning almost a million dollars worth of jewelry. 

That's excess flossing. 

Quick question though.

Does jewelry depreciate or something?

How is it such a bad investment?

Say he falls on tough times cant he just melt them ***** down and sell it off?

Quick question though.

Does jewelry depreciate or something?

How is it such a bad investment?

Say he falls on tough times cant he just melt them ***** down and sell it off?
He's obviously not buying gold bars. It's prob custom jewelry, which means a premium. Plus he'll never get the money he paid for the diamonds in them.

Guns, and butta.

End of day, probably some insurance scam.

Back
Top Bottom