NBA Players Back @ School...Thoughts?

A college degree is a a major life aspiration for everyone...even millionaires.

Below is a typical day for Jeff Green during the summer of 2009:

7 a.m. - Wake up

7:15 a.m. - Walk his new dog, Rumble (some of you would be happy to know he is a Bull Dog!)

7:30 a.m. - Breakfast & shower

8:30 a.m. - workout (this was usually weight training and agility)

10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Class

Lunch

1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Class

4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m. - Workout (this was usually basketball-related)

8 p.m. - Dinner

Read more: http://blogs.thehoya.com/paranoia/inside-look-jeff-green-finishing-what-he-started/#ixzz0TApeByNs

it's tough to fit in.

jeff was in the class of 08 and now on pace to graduate in 2012...KD must have a longgg way to go

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Dats good...Maybe dey can pay da professors for their education.

Dats...dey...da...their?

I think it's time to stop doing that when you can't keep it up for a full sentence
laugh.gif

It's good for these guys because they can improve their communication skills, stay somewhat grounded, strengthen their public image, socialize with womentheir age that aren't just gold diggers, and learning something that can help them post career.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Dats good...Maybe dey can pay da professors for their education.

Dats...dey...da...their?

I think it's time to stop doing that when you can't keep it up for a full sentence
laugh.gif

It's good for these guys because they can improve their communication skills, stay somewhat grounded, strengthen their public image, socialize with women their age that aren't just gold diggers, and learning something that can help them post career.
This last part is very important. I don't think people realize the value of a college education beyond the degree. If it wasn't forcollege, I wouldn't be nearly as effective in communicating, socializing or understanding human traits. You learn so many life skills in college.

Back
Top Bottom