NBA Players who dont deserve Championship rings

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

just cause they dont play on the court doesn't mean they don't put in work behind the scenes..
pimp.gif
Are yall making some sexual innuendos about the sexual favors they provide?
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its as if the NBA is a team game and you compared bench warmers and role players to superstars and first options who consistently played against superior TEAMS.

Brilliant analysis.
There's a vast difference between players who play and dudes who never play and get that DNP status, players that are on the team just so they can have X amount of players on the team.

FTR, NBA is really a game where the players matter.

Morrison is a complete scrub.

as for Walton he isnt a star or anything, but he has been a contributor to the Lakers for their last 3 Finals runs and in between. not everybody in the NBA is going to be a superstar, but you have to respect the guys like Walton who know their role and stick to it.

think of how many role players have been bounced around from team to team.. Walton has been with LA his whole career, so obviously somebody in the organization approves of him.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

It's sports, teams have multiple players - nothing new. You're a part of the team for 9 months, the practices, the scrimmages, scout teams, etc.  I do agree though it is a tad funny to see Morrison getting his rings on.

My man Devean George with three rings too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

10 years from now we will still remember ewing, barkley, olajuwon, nash, and every other big time name that will never get a ring. we will forget the likes of mbenga and morrison and every other irrelevant player. as much as it pains them that they didnt win a title im sure they are satisfied with the legacy they have left in the nba past
fail

10 years from now we will still remember ewing, barkley, olajuwon, nash, and every other big time name that will never get a ring. we will forget the likes of mbenga and morrison and every other irrelevant player. as much as it pains them that they didnt win a title im sure they are satisfied with the legacy they have left in the nba past

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

They've earned there rings in practice, getting the starters ready for every game. Dont take ANY credit away from them!
This...

RamZs8906 wrote:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

And if the Celtics won, Scalabrine and Shelden Williams would be champions this year too.
laugh.gif

This is such a silly argument. Just stop.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

It's sports, teams have multiple players - nothing new. You're a part of the team for 9 months, the practices, the scrimmages, scout teams, etc.  I do agree though it is a tad funny to see Morrison getting his rings on.

My man Devean George with three rings too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Devean earned them.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

bill wennington
dickey simpkins
jason caffey
jed buchler
Wenny and Buchy actually got burn and hit big shots during the season to earn theirs. 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bunch of other players on teams that don't deserve rings either, like Randy Brown that was on the Bulls. I #$@%%* hated him
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Couldn't make a jumper to save his life
In defense to Randy Brown, he wasn't on the Bulls 3-peat team as a shooting PG.  He was there primarily for defensive purposes and he did very well doing so.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

And if the Celtics won, Scalabrine and Shelden Williams would be champions this year too.
laugh.gif

Actually, Scab has a ring from the 08 team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Wenny and Buchy actually got burn and hit big shots during the season to earn theirs. 
Indeed.     

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

dickey simpkins
What a horrible name
sick.gif
sick.gif

And this is a dumb topic. Just because they dont play doesnt mean they arent a part of the team. There are other things you can do to contribute to the team if you can play.

And Scalabrine is the man
pimp.gif

I loved him on the Nets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by OU Imran

You need to study up on you basketball history there friend.

The worst part is Dream won twice.
Robbed Orlando 
frown.gif

teverior ariza that guy was such b!@#& i wanted to knock him the hell out when i was tryna get my cousin an autograph at the galleria in houston

Back
Top Bottom