NBA Players who dont deserve Championship rings

Originally Posted by youngW951

teverior ariza that guy was such b!@#& i wanted to knock him the hell out when i was tryna get my cousin an autograph at the galleria in houston
eek.gif

I think you mean trevor ariza

People place too much value on the ring to begin with. It's a team game. The only time I even use rings as assessment of a players value is when it comes to superstars, and even then I don't hold it against players that haven't won a championship.

A ring(s) can cement a superstar's legacy, but it means very little when analyzing everyone else.

We could name 3-4 players EVERY single year on a team that wins the championship that didn't get PT to contribute.

Being on a championship team means there are some damn good players on the squad, it doesnt necessarily mean they dont deserve them.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

10 years from now we will still remember ewing, barkley, olajuwon, nash, and every other big time name that will never get a ring. we will forget the likes of mbenga and morrison and every other irrelevant player. as much as it pains them that they didnt win a title im sure they are satisfied with the legacy they have left in the nba past
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
.....ban yourself from sports and never talk about basketball again.....
Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

10 years from now we will still remember ewing, barkley, olajuwon, nash, and every other big time name that will never get a ring. we will forget the likes of mbenga and morrison and every other irrelevant player. as much as it pains them that they didnt win a title im sure they are satisfied with the legacy they have left in the nba past

You need to study up on you basketball history there friend.

The worst part is Dream won twice.
Robbed PWNED Orlando 
frown.gif

Dude who said the dream is ringless should be banned from any basketball thread from now on...That was sad lol

Josh Powell
pimp.gif

Good read.

Except the part about playing time at NC State. Dude would have started for sure. Rumor was one of his family members signed with an agent and forced Josh to go pro early. He came on at the end of his sophomore year. One more year and he would have been drafted I think.

Apparently the only players in the league that don't deserve rings are players that play on the 25 small market teams. Only 7
teams have won rings in the last 25 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom