NBA Rookie Watch

Marc Gasol
pimp.gif

Seems Beasley has an awfully quiet 17 and 7..those numbers can no doubt improve.

Rose
pimp.gif

Thompson
pimp.gif

The Italian is going to be a huge bust. I wish I could say otherwise.

Beasley could easily get 20+ points a game if the Heat ran more plays for him (he's scoring off kickouts and broken plays).

His rebounding is a bit disappointing, but he's adjusting to playing against bigger players...should steadily improve as time passes.

the coach needs to let beasley play his type of game and take advantage of his quickness with the bigger dudes.. with the heat smaller line up they should runthe ball a lot more... beasley and haslem are undersized and so a post up type game aint gonna work....
chalmers is gonna be the big sleeper pick that everyone passed on.... i like the way dude is on point with his defense.. but it also seems like he is alsotrying to hard to putting up shots...

That whole Heat team hasn't figured out how to play yet. Wade said the other day that he's still trying to get adjusted to everything.

Wade still hasn't learned how to pass the ball without leaving his feet
laugh.gif

A Wade-Beasley pick-and-roll be killer if they used it effectively.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

Dear Coach Dunleavy,

Playing Eric Gordon in the 3rd and 4th quarter where we normally start struggling offensively will help our team. Why does he only get 3 minutes a game? Eric Gordon is better than Ricky Davis, and yet you give Ricky 15+ mins a game? You dumb motherf&(**&. Trade Ricky, and FREE Eric Gordon.
get him out of LA...they are destroying his career.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Crazy thing is if Spain didn't play the US in the final game, who knows where Gasol would be right now? Waived? Get no PT?
Nah, he was a beast in the Spanish league so he be on the Grizzlies no matter what.
spanish league MVP. yes that means something.

Hibbert played well...11 and 9, 2 blocks...still having foul trouble issues...and missed his first 3 of his career...actually I see he attempted 2
laugh.gif

Augustin 11 and 4

Javele McGee really has some raw talent..12 and 10. He has some long #%* arms.

Beasley doing his thing right now
pimp.gif

Beasley with a nice all around game...20, 7 and 3

Hope he's okay, he just went back to the locker room.

Javele McGee really has some raw talent..12 and 10. He has some long #%* arms.

pimp.gif

they were throwing him oops from all over the court....kid has got a TON of potential. One of the few reasons to peep the Wizards...

Back
Top Bottom