NBA Rookie Watch

Rudy Fernandez:

Min- 29.46 FG- (4-10) 3PT-(3-
glasses.gif
+9 Reb- 4 Stls- 1 Asst- 2

Points- 11

17 points for mayo already and the 1st quarter isnt even over. He is the roy. SERIOUSLY

Team juice!!!

True and not to mention, he really does have the ability to get to the rim, contrary(sp?)to what people say. It looks like he likes the jumper better.

But can't complain on a night like this.

30 by the half?
nerd.gif

So far, OJ is averaging 19.3 points , 5.3 rebs, and 2 assists while shooting 45.5 percent from 3. So far, he's been outshining Gay. Somebody pm me the TEAMJUICE sig, my man is gonna be a problem after he cuts down his turnovers and actually tries to attack the basket. ROY is a 3 man race so far, OJ, Rose andBeasley.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

They need to give Westbrook Earl Watson's job already

+#!!* u see the crap watson was pulling in the 4th last night? i was yelling at my TV to get the BUM out of the game

I agree InMyMind...I guess they want to use Westbrook as an energy player off the bench until he proves he can run the point?

And if you want the Juice sig, just copy and paste it.

Man Rudy is a hater. They stopped getting Juice the ball and this cancer *cough* rudy gay kept doing stupid stuff. Then sorry Mike Conley was doing his dumbthing man this team frustrates me.

Seriously, this team will go nowhere with gay as the 1st option. And im not saying that just because of what he did against dn, Im saying this because I havebeen watching them since the end of last season. OJ is hands down the best player on that team and they would be a lot successful if he was taking the sameshots that rudy gay takes.

If OJ goes to the basket more(like yesterday when he split the screen and got the and 1 at the front of the rim) he will be a hall of fame 2 guard. He isalready a big time scorer

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man Rudy is a hater. They stopped getting Juice the ball and this cancer *cough* rudy gay kept doing stupid stuff. Then sorry Mike Conley was doing his dumb thing man this team frustrates me.

Seriously, this team will go nowhere with gay as the 1st option. And im not saying that just because of what he did against dn, Im saying this because I have been watching them since the end of last season. OJ is hands down the best player on that team and they would be a lot successful if he was taking the same shots that rudy gay takes.

If OJ goes to the basket more(like yesterday when he split the screen and got the and 1 at the front of the rim) he will be a hall of fame 2 guard. He is already a big time scorer
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here
laugh.gif

Grizzlies might have to explore some trades for Conley though
smh.gif
...talk about areach at #4

Back
Top Bottom