NBA Rookie Watch

pimp.gif
91bc99ef-d784-483a-92a6-a6d257a75df2.jpg

No love for Marc Gasol?

He makes Pau look even worse when it comes to defense and being tough. He had two of his first NBA games against Yao and Dwight Howard and played great againstboth. Arthur had 15 boards first game and 10 boards the 2nd game. Mayo also looked on point the 2nd game, but when I was at the game tonight he was shorterthan Reddick who is 6'4.
ohwell.gif

that boy Batum is a scary defender, can knock down the 3, and has shown no fear lately. who has longer arms - him or Durant? pritchard pulling the rightstrings.

Beasley is looking solid out there again...I didn't realize how automatic his mid range jump shot was.

Jason Thompson needs more minutes. Like 30 a night.

Want a ROY darkhorse, there he is.

Derrick Rose with 26 points, 6 Boards and 3 Assists

the assist totals are down cause nobody was knocking down anything

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is gonna be one hell of a ROY race.

smh.gif

If the ROY was through 3 games, Jason Thompson would be in the running. Theus is a fool if he doesn't give Thompson Mikki Moore's starting job as soonas possible. At 20 minutes per game, he's putting up 14 and 8.5 and shooting 57%. Moore is like 6 and 1.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Derrick Rose with 26 points, 6 Boards and 3 Assists

the assist totals are down cause nobody was knocking down anything

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is gonna be one hell of a ROY race.

smh.gif
Thats cause they always passing it to Tyrus Thomas. I was watching the game last night for about 5 mins and this dude missed 7 straight jumpers
smh.gif

in the ROY prediction thread before the year started...I said it'd be between Mike and D-Rose...and that's how I see it after the first few gamesstill.

He's not going to play on that team...he seems to be the Anti-Player of the direction that team seems to be going. I thought the plan was to eventuallyplay him and Roy together and have him play off the ball but if they're expecting him to go in there and be an actual point guard...they're in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom