NBA SG rankings (damnn-near perfect)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Essential1 wrote:

At first it was Lebron was better than Kobe but Kobe is number 2... Now Wade is better than Kobe and Kobe is number 3...
roll.gif

Lord of mercy, Kobe is so dirty
smh.gif

The term is 'Lord have mercy', for future reference.

Other people may not be so forgiving so you might wanna put the flame suit on.

Essential1 wrote:

At first it was Lebron was better than Kobe but Kobe is number 2... Now Wade is better than Kobe and Kobe is number 3...
roll.gif

smh.gif

Other people might not be so forgiving so you might wanna put your flame suit on.

Essential1 wrote:

roll.gif

smh.gif

Other people might not be so forgiving so you might wanna put your flame suit on.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

LOL@ all these laker homers coming out of no where.
kobe won ring but his team was light years ahead of wades team.
individually 28 year old wade is better than 32 year old kobe bryant.

get used to it.
What are you talking about?
THIS IS LAKERSTALK. Have some respect.
smh.gif

The way I see it....
WADE >>> KOBE NOW (see finals game 7)
KOBE's career>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WADE's career

He shot bad... It happens...

But to make up for it Kobe got almost 150% more rebounds than he averaged the rest of the series.. 1 shy from tying a career high

Not to mention the man still had the high score in the game still... Most Points in the 4th with 10 when his team entered the 4th down by 4....  Not to mention the 2 free throws with 25 seconds left that made sure the game was a 5 point game...

Ray Allen went 3-14... You are making a big deal out of Kobe's shooting... When his team won... And he stepped it up in other areas to compensate... Ray Allen shot statistically worse, added nothing else to the game and his team lost..

Lakers shot 32.8%  Celtics shot 40.9%...  Lakers got 13 more rebounds...  I wonder what lead to the win...  Maybe the fact that their star player went from 6 boards to 15...

Finally compare it to 2 of MJ's worst finals games

No. 2 Jordan worst – In game four vs Utah in 1997, the 34 year-old Jordan, tied a personal career finals low with only 22 points. He was 11/27 from the field, and the Bulls lost their second in a row against the Jazz.

No. 1 Jordan worst – After winning the first three in a row of the 1996 Finals the Bulls came out sluggish in game four leading to the first of two straight losses. Jordan looked a grizzled 33 years old in his worst ever finals game. He only shot 6 of 19 from the field and he made 11 of 13 free throws but he did miss both his three attempts. He only had three rebounds and two assists with one steal. His four turnovers and three fouls with 23 points in a loss.

It always happens a scorer will not always have the greatest night shooting % wise... But if they still score and come out and add something else that is what defines the good from the great

edit: Also check who scored the most points in 6 of 7 games... So if your fall off  from 1 to 2 is a man getting a double-double in game 7 and his team winning... And having the high score 6 of 7 games... His team down 3-2 and gets a double double in game 6 in a blow out... Winning the finals MVP after a long injury filled season... Coming into the new season rested..Well I assume he'd be ranked 10th if his team didn't win..

get used to it.
smh.gif

The way I see it....

He shot bad... It happens...

But to make up for it Kobe got almost 150% more rebounds than he averaged the rest of the series.. 1 shy from tying a career high

Not to mention the man still had the high score in the game still... Most Points in the 4th with 10 when his team entered the 4th down by 4....  Not to mention the 2 free throws with 25 seconds left that made sure the game was a 5 point game...

Ray Allen went 3-14... You are making a big deal out of Kobe's shooting... When his team won... And he stepped it up in other areas to compensate... Ray Allen shot statistically worse, added nothing else to the game and his team lost..

Lakers shot 32.8%  Celtics shot 40.9%...  Lakers got 13 more rebounds...  I wonder what lead to the win...  Maybe the fact that their star player went from 6 boards to 15...

Finally compare it to 2 of MJ's worst finals games

No. 2 Jordan worst – In game four vs Utah in 1997, the 34 year-old Jordan, tied a personal career finals low with only 22 points. He was 11/27 from the field, and the Bulls lost their second in a row against the Jazz.

No. 1 Jordan worst – After winning the first three in a row of the 1996 Finals the Bulls came out sluggish in game four leading to the first of two straight losses. Jordan looked a grizzled 33 years old in his worst ever finals game. He only shot 6 of 19 from the field and he made 11 of 13 free throws but he did miss both his three attempts. He only had three rebounds and two assists with one steal. His four turnovers and three fouls with 23 points in a loss.

It always happens a scorer will not always have the greatest night shooting % wise... But if they still score and come out and add something else that is what defines the good from the great

edit: Also check who scored the most points in 6 of 7 games... So if your fall off  from 1 to 2 is a man getting a double-double in game 7 and his team winning... And having the high score 6 of 7 games... His team down 3-2 and gets a double double in game 6 in a blow out... Winning the finals MVP after a long injury filled season... Coming into the new season rested..Well I assume he'd be ranked 10th if his team didn't win..

yall really think dwayne wade is a better basketball player then kobe bryant overall? cool..

people just love to criticize people who are on top.. oh well.. just more motivation i guess.

this is comedy.

yall really think dwayne wade is a better basketball player then kobe bryant overall? cool..

people just love to criticize people who are on top.. oh well.. just more motivation i guess.

this is comedy.

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

this is comedy.

Kobe has had a better career than Wade yes. But based on the last 2 years, it really isn't THAT crazy for someone to believe Wade is better. If I was in a coma since 1985 and I woke up in 2009 and was not able to view any NBA Footage for the years in which I was unconscious, would you really get on my for thinking Wade is > or = Kobe? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

this is comedy.

Kobe has had a better career than Wade yes. But based on the last 2 years, it really isn't THAT crazy for someone to believe Wade is better. If I was in a coma since 1985 and I woke up in 2009 and was not able to view any NBA Footage for the years in which I was unconscious, would you really get on my for thinking Wade is > or = Kobe? I don't think so.

Kobe could average a triple double, win 12 championships, save little children from a burning building, and discover a cure for cancer and people would still find a way to criticize him.

It's pointless to try to argue with people like that.

Kobe could average a triple double, win 12 championships, save little children from a burning building, and discover a cure for cancer and people would still find a way to criticize him.

get used to it.
smh.gif

The way I see it....

You're gonna judge someone's talent off of one game? If Wade switched teams with Kobe last season, he wouldn't have been able to lead the team to a championship.

get used to it.
smh.gif

The way I see it....

You're gonna judge someone's talent off of one game? If Wade switched teams with Kobe last season, he wouldn't have been able to lead the team to a championship.

roll.gif
roll.gif
DipsetGeneral wrote:

Essential1 wrote:

roll.gif

smh.gif

Even Wade  
smh.gif

at how good this guy is.
roll.gif
I really don't unbderstand the hate for this guy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
DipsetGeneral wrote:

Essential1 wrote:

roll.gif

smh.gif

Even Wade  
smh.gif

at how good this guy is.
roll.gif
I really don't unbderstand the hate for this guy.

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
are you guys serious? Kobe >>>>Wade. Like I said earlier Wade is great but Kobe is just that much better.

How can you hate on this man's talent? I don't get it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
are you guys serious? Kobe >>>>Wade. Like I said earlier Wade is great but Kobe is just that much better.

How can you hate on this man's talent? I don't get it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

He hasn't done any of that so your post is POINTLESS.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

He hasn't done any of that so your post is POINTLESS.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

First Vince, Tmac, Melo, Lebron, and now Wade all better than Kobe.

I guess no matter how much he keeps leading the Lakers deep into the playoffs or championships, he cannot get respect.

smallestviolinwz4.jpg

Oh poor Kobe... poor disrespected 5-time champion, MVP Kobe..  It's not an insult to the man if he's compared with every up and coming or dominant player at the time, if anything it's a compliment.  I'm not even getting into the actual comparison, but let's not play the pity card, Kobe has the respect of the league.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

First Vince, Tmac, Melo, Lebron, and now Wade all better than Kobe.

I guess no matter how much he keeps leading the Lakers deep into the playoffs or championships, he cannot get respect.

smallestviolinwz4.jpg

Oh poor Kobe... poor disrespected 5-time champion, MVP Kobe..  It's not an insult to the man if he's compared with every up and coming or dominant player at the time, if anything it's a compliment.  I'm not even getting into the actual comparison, but let's not play the pity card, Kobe has the respect of the league.

Back
Top Bottom