NBA SOCKS VS NIKE SOCKS OR BEST BRAND ON THE MARKET?????????????

This is probably a dumb question.

Are NBA socks alo better than Nike socks? I mean they cost like 12 bucks a pair!

If not what do y'all consider the price basketball sock on the market? In terms of quality and value?
womens3.jpg

i remember when if you didnt have nba socks on and you hooped you were just lame.

those nba socks are real niiice.

also i think nike has socks that are like 12$ piece, i think theyre called nike elites?

i like my nba socks.... thick, and they dont slide down, mine havent stretched yet ( like hanes socks)..wifey thought they are really comfy so she startedwearing mine even though they are a lot bigger... my problem is low cut/no show socks... they always seem to slide down and bunch up under my foot... imthinking of trying nba no show socks... i hope they dont slide down....

I Prefer Nike socks, i really want thos new elite socks(Mid-Cut) but i only seen ou can buy them online for 1 pair at a time for $12.00
sick.gif

So i passed, and i believe Jordan makes mid cut socks now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

12 bucks a pair!?!?!?! For 12 bucks i can get a bag of socks at walmart. Socks are Socks.
smile.gif
Co-sigh, two bags of socks at that.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

12 bucks a pair!?!?!?! For 12 bucks i can get a bag of socks at walmart. Socks are Socks.
smile.gif

indifferent.gif
wear any pair of socks and ball and watchthem feet look like
sick.gif

then ball in a pair of NBA socks (perferably 2 pairs) and then, watch your feet look like
happy.gif

Yeah, socks def aint "just socks".

NBAs really aren't the best, but they ARE better than a lot out there.

The NBA socks that are sold at the store (Footaction and Finishline) are not the same quality as the NBA socks that players wear in the game. My friend used tobe an equipment manager for the Clippers and hooked me up with a bag of real NBA socks. The difference is night and day from the retail ones.

Old Jordan socks were very very comfortable. The new ones are just ok.

Nike has some good dri-fit, arch support crew socks at TJ Maxx/Ross that are like $8 or $9 for 3 pairs.

But the best socks for me are the HEAD crew socks from Costco.

Back
Top Bottom