NBA SOCKS VS NIKE SOCKS OR BEST BRAND ON THE MARKET?????????????

NBA Socks are MAD comfy...
pimp.gif

I actually like Adidas socks, they're really comfy compared to the Nike socks I've had.

I got some NBA socks for the low once. They are sorta thick, but they are comfortable. The only thing is the logo faded on mine.
I just cop the 6 pack of crew socks that they have. All black.

NBA SOCKS!
so super comfy!
grin.gif

nike socks, but certain ones, i forget what theyre called....
those are comfy too....

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by piczon1983

12 bucks a pair!?!?!?! For 12 bucks i can get a bag of socks at walmart. Socks are Socks.
smile.gif

indifferent.gif
wear any pair of socks and ball and watch them feet look like
sick.gif

then ball in a pair of NBA socks (perferably 2 pairs) and then, watch your feet look like
happy.gif

yeah I never got the two-sock movement (or the JET 4 pairs), do you wear them for more cushion, or your shoes too big.. whats the deal?

If the NBA socks are that good I might have to pick some up at the next Family and Friends.

A few years they had them at Wal-mart but they were like 6 bucks (I think) instead of 12 bucks they are at Footlocker.

UNDERARMOR

no joke, the low cut ones are the best socks ive EVER worn, they dont have any like balls where the seams join or anything and they stay tight

I usually wear socks a few times and give them to the homeless or whatever because they get crappy but these are seriously PERFECT

Jordan socks suck they get all crappy after one wash. I'm looking for a good brand myself. As of now I wear finishlines socks like 3 times and throw themout and get new ones.

My brother turned me on to NBA socks, and I haven't worn anything else to ball in since then. Before them, I'd just wear any pair, and end up withblisters/sore feet for days. Now, 3 or 4 hours worth of hoopin' and I've got feet that don't hurt a bit.

NBA socks are real nice. To this day I enjoy wearing them. But during summer, they're really thick, especially for casual wear.
I have some Puma socks that are really light and thin. They have amazing ventilation too.

Back
Top Bottom