NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
These idiot Sixer guards are playing too damn fast.

Cater to your best player & slow it down.
said the same thing. All these dudes trying to make da squad showing their 1v1 balling skills

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna go hit the gym...seeing Jerami Grant and Jordan McRae go ISO every single play and waive off Okafor isn't good for my health.

Think I'm gonna go hit the gym...seeing Jerami Grant and Jordan McRae go ISO every single play and waive off Okafor isn't good for my health.
yeah. grant and mcrae are playing like they aren't already on the sixers team

Kyle Anderson can't shoot for ****.

If he could he could easily be a permanent starter in the nba. With his height and length you can mask his defensive deficiencies and accentuate his strengths.

I take back what I said earlier. McRae and Grant have no business being in the sixers roster. They're garbage even in the summer league

I take back what I said earlier. McRae and Grant have no business being in the sixers roster. They're garbage even in the summer league

Grant aint gon be trying all this nonsense once the regular season starts. He'll know his role but McRae....:x :smh: :x :smh:

Okafor is an easy 17 a night this year.. Especially if he makes ANY kinda improvement on free throws

These idiot Sixer guards are playing too damn fast.

Cater to your best player & slow it down.
But that's the thing about summer league. It's about showcasing your talent and trying to get that 10 day contract
Jah is getting doubled though. Well he was before I cut it off :lol: Give it to him, wait on the help to leave you, receive the pass from Jah & shoot the open shot or drive past the guy closing out. That'll give you a much better chance of making the team than running around like a chicken with its head cut off

Last edited:
Kyle Anderson can't shoot for ****.

If he could he could easily be a permanent starter in the nba. With his height and length you can mask his defensive deficiencies and accentuate his strengths.
Give him another year man. Chip is gonna turn him into a competent shooter.

Yo man it is FULL in Energy Solutions Arena right now. I cant believe it.

exum having a nice 2nd quarter 

edit: jazz fans treating this like a regular season game

Last edited:
really don't get why people were bashing aaron gordon after his first injury filled year. talking about how he's only an athlete and isn't good at basketball :lol:

love his potential and it seems he's been working very hard on his game. excited to see how good he can be.

really don't get why people were bashing aaron gordon after his first injury filled year. talking about how he's only an athlete and isn't good at basketball :lol:

love his potential and it seems he's been working very hard on his game. excited to see how good he can be.
Gordon just simply wasn't really good last season ...all he showed was exactly what u just said , he ran/jumped/ hustled while showing 0 basketball skills

I never buy into summer league especially for players with league experience already but at least he's not sucking right now...that would be real trouble

Back
Top Bottom