NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Holmes dude on the Sixers reminds me of Middleton.. Thats not because of his # either :lol:

Drug by the Clippers...

mean.gif

Always fun watching Slo-mo overcome his limitations with skill and intelligence, if he can hit 3's an quicken that release he clould be really effective.

Also another one of my 2nd round favorties, Furkan Aldamir, he can shoot 3's now he's also could be a super valuble role player. love his defense rebounding, and shot blocking.

Last edited:
Furkan Aldemir really looked good in that game against the Celtics, shot 3/4 from beyond and a monster on the boards. 

Last edited:
Furkan Aldemir was billed as a better version of Asik this time last year

Holmes was ballin', 6ers need to plug Heat in with big man and Anderson was too... first time I've seen him in a game

I'm surprised Boston has Marcus Smart playing.
Exum is running too but he actually needs the work.
Gordon too.

Last edited:
Didnt get to watch the game, but its crazy to see such an unathletic guy dominate a high level basketball game in such fashion.

will he ever be able to get those off when the regular season start tho?
During garbage time, sure :lol:

Didnt get to watch the game, but its crazy to see such an unathletic guy dominate a high level basketball game in such fashion.
The guy has decent handles and is a automatic mismatch once he posts up a PG. He's an unatheltic Shaun Livingston with an ok 3 pt shot.

Back
Top Bottom