NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters

Was worried about him, but you see him on an NBA court at 6'10, and the way he passes the ball on short roll situations. Even if he's never able shoot from 3, tough to see him not at least being a high level role player.

Lyles' passing & ball handling impressed me...should be a nice fit off the bench with Favors/Gobert 

Trey lyles reminding me of Darrell Arthur with better ball handling a lil bit. Specifically with him operating in the mid range and elbows.

David Stockton bout to show out 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Seth Curry looking like a homeless man's Steph right now sheesh.

Last edited:
This scrub team isn't gonna do WCS any favors on offense though. Absolutely no playmakers since Stockton is out with an injury. He ain't exactly the type of guy that's gonna carry a team of bums on offense

WCS gonna lead the league in Chase Down Blocks....EASILY. I'll expect his offense to look better once he has better point guards to set him up, these guards on the kings SL roster are trash :lol:

WCS gonna lead the league in Chase Down Blocks....EASILY. I'll expect his offense to look better once he has better point guards to set him up, these guards on the kings SL roster are trash
laugh.gif
i don't even think they're using a PG
laugh.gif
. David Stockton and the local guy from UC Davis are both out with sprained ankles today

Back
Top Bottom